The Transfer Rumour Mill Thread

4 hours ago, georgeb1 said:

He'll be even less effective in a poor trinity side , should have stayed ,the champ is about the right level nowadays for him.

Maybe hes just forward planning for that....

14 minutes ago, Gomersall said:

Not a fan aitch?

I think we can do better but to answer your question no, when it was stated he was bound for Aus I predicted he would last a season at the most in that environment I know he has been there longer but how many games has he actually played over there?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

I think we can do better but to answer your question no, when it was stated he was bound for Aus I predicted he would last a season at the most in that environment I know he has been there longer but how many games has he actually played over there?

In the few NRL games i've seen him play in he's looked like a 'little boy lost' with opposition players just walking through his weak defense.

• Like 1

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

On 06/05/2023 at 18:28, Wolfey Rovers said:

Featherstone sign 19 year old Arama Hau from the gold coast titans for the 2023 season. Highly rated by Justin Holbrook and tipped as a future origin star. Great acquisition for featherstone.

Once he's tasted the opulence of Featherstone, the Gold Coast will never tempt him back. There's only Keighley that can rival it.

• Haha 1

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

6 minutes ago, David Shepherd said:

Just need to keep him out of Biggies in Ponte. Ruined many a promising RL career.

I can remember a Kiwi prop we had in the late 80s, Bell, I think his name was, someone asked him how life at Fev was "Great" he replied " there's a nightclub in Wakefield that sells lager at 10p a pint "🤣

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wolford6 said:

Once he's tasted the opulence of Featherstone, the Gold Coast will never tempt him back. There's only Keighley that can rival it.

So long as he stays well away from Bradford ( apart from playing for us) 😆.

• Like 1

On 05/05/2023 at 09:20, Saint Toppy said:

In the few NRL games i've seen him play in he's looked like a 'little boy lost' with opposition players just walking through his weak defense.

I don’t rate him either. Always thought his issue was defence. When him

and Macgillvray played for England it was the worst defensive display I’ve seen for some time. Constantly leaking yardage after contact and conceding a number of try’s. 

Gildarts shortcomings in defence were well covered for at Wigan. 

Cant see why KR would be interested now they have Corey Hall who will be a far better centre than Gildart.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1