1. 1. Who will win?

• Australia by 13 points or more
    • Australia by 7 to 12 points
    • Australia by 1 to 6 points
    • Scotland by 1 to 6 points
    • Scotland by 7 to 12 points
    • Scotland by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/10/22 at 19:00

4 minutes ago, Welshleaguelover said:

They're a made up nation packed full of fellas that have never been to Scotland and would rather be playing England, Australia or NZ.

They are the biggest joke in rugby league.

35 to go.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Odsal Outlaw said:

Can this now be the end of Scotland as an international team - absolute waste of time, they had little to no domestic game 20 years ago and have managed to go backwards since. I know there has been convos previously at RLEF about their ability to be a member … this now needs to be revoked.  They have no domestic scene with no signs of progression - so what’s the point in this?

That's the issue. Get rid of them until they make real progress developing the game.

They're a joke. They might get lucky with a Danny Brough or whoever has Scottish ancestry... But we're kidding ourselves.

Knowing rugby league though, we'll extend the eligibility rules to great, great, great grandparents just to throw a tournament together.

• Like 1

That sums up this game, absolutely awful.

I watched the build up in the "Scotland" camp and it was ridiculous, they're simply not Scottish.

It may well be around three figures from what I've seen.

• Like 2
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

2 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Worst defence ever in the history of civilisation 

Meh, I'm old enough to remember David Campese.

• Haha 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

This game makes the case for booking a few grounds with, erm, heavy pitches for complete mismatches. This could be a thousand.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

1 minute ago, shrewsbury roughyed said:

Compare Scotland ‘s performance so far to that of Wales, Jamaica and others- very poor . I’’d really like them to do well-an honourable defeat or even an honourable hammering. But this is disappointing. 

With the best will in the world NZ could do this to Jamaica tomorrow.

• Like 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

1 minute ago, Just Browny said:

This game makes the case for booking a few grounds with, erm, heavy pitches for complete mismatches. This could be a thousand.

That Workington pitch was a good leveller versus NZ a few years ago. 

2 minutes ago, Gerrumonside ref said:

On the sly there’s been a few Aussie errors as we rage at Scotland 

Can't remember the last major tournament where they don't start rusty for a couple of games honestly.

1 minute ago, shrewsbury roughyed said:

Compare Scotland ‘s performance so far to that of Wales, Jamaica and others- very poor . I’’d really like them to do well-an honourable defeat or even an honourable hammering. But this is disappointing. 

I reckon Aus could put the same score on Wales or Jamaica to be fair.

It's just daft that we're continuing with the Scotland and Ireland myth.

I'd rather have the US or Serbia in the competition with American and Serbian players.

Let them lose by 200, they can go home and tell people they've played against special players.

• Like 1