Fri 31st Mar: SL: St Helens v Wakefield Trinity KO 20:00

Who will win?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Wakefield Trinity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/03/23 at 19:30

Been a lot of discussion on social media and on the Saints forum regarding the side for this and whether we should rest players or go at full strength. The general consensus has been to go full strength ahead of a difficult run of fixtures. 

I’d like to see us play more expansive than we have recently, though I get why we’ve done that, and get some tries on the board. 

9 minutes ago, Agbrigg said:

This has all the makings of the most one sided game in this year's SL

I think the Warrington game on 5th May is the prime candidate considering how well they are going, how bad Wakefield are playing and also an element of revenge after Wakefield humbled Wire twice last year.

1 hour ago, LeytherRob said:

I think the Warrington game on 5th May is the prime candidate considering how well they are going, how bad Wakefield are playing and also an element of revenge after Wakefield humbled Wire twice last year.

Maybe so, There may even be a rivalry thing going on at the top clubs to see who can get the highest score in a game this year and poor old Wakey will be the team to get drubbed

Saints very rarely put big scores on teams and I doubt it will be any different here. I expect a win but it won't be the margin of victory many seem to think.

Percival is back, Paasi is a doubt. I reckon we'll go as close to full strength as we can, maybe resting anyone with a slight knock.

5 hours ago, LeytherRob said:

Twice? 3 times. Twice in the league and once in the Challenge Cup the the roles will be reversed of course this year. I remember a class player we had called Cory Hall scored...oh year he was one of the outstading talents from our team last year, wonder what happened to him. Oh yeah that's right we gave him away for free 🙄