When will Wakefield win a game?

38 minutes ago, Jughead said:

Next season

• Like 1

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

26 minutes ago, Gomersall said:

Are you having a bad day Jugs? You want Hull relegated and now have a downer on Wakey. Who’s next? Cas? Lighten up a little. 

Nah, just them two. Cas at least have good fans. Hull are poor and Wakefield are appalling. 

5 minutes ago, Gomersall said:

Even if Hull go on to lose your comments are just tripe.

They’ll probably get pumped by 48 next week, in true Hull FC fashion. It become boring in 2018. It’s 2023 and they’re still Jekyll and Hyde, despite numerous players and a load of coaches. 

7 minutes ago, Jughead said:

They’ll probably get pumped by 48 next week, in true Hull FC fashion. It become boring in 2018. It’s 2023 and they’re still Jekyll and Hyde, despite numerous players and a load of coaches. 

And as long as they put enough points on the board to stay up then what’s your problem?

1 minute ago, Gomersall said:

And as long as they put enough points on the board to stay up then what’s your problem?

They’re ######. It’s boring. Anyway, when will Wakefield win a game? When they play Hull?

Wakefield were dreadful today. They didn't look like scoring even when they had a two-man advantage.

I don't think I realised how bad they were until I watched them today.

To answer the question, they'll probably win a game or even two at the end of the season when they play teams that have nothing to play for or are resting people for the play-offs. It usually happens that way.

But the question of when will they win a game that matters. when they aren't already relegated - probably two or three games into next season when they come up against Doncaster or Oldham or whoever gets promoted from League 1

when will Wakefield next win a game? when they have a team building trip night out to the gala bingo next to cineworld

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

I believe that if Wakefield can sign all the Fifitas, past and present, in the NRL -- and this includes Queensland Origin second rower David Fifita of the Gold Coast Titans, and star winger Jo Jo ("Get Back") Fifita of the Gold Coast Titans, plus the current re-signing David Fifita's twin brother Andrew Fifita, formerly with Cronulla -- then Wakefield will start to win game after game in Super League. They will be known as Team Fifita, and so Wakefiled Trinity can be renamed and revitalised as Wakefield Fifita. Wakefield games on Sky will be telecast throughout the length and breadth of the land of all of the Fifitas, the island of Tonga. I kid you not.

Edited by Bradman Better
  • Like 1

Having already used 35 players this year it isn't going to be anytime soon , time just catching up with them , shame for them and their fans , but that's just how it goes in sport sometimes , if they've any sense they'll start preparing for next year in the Championship as soon as possible , I can see them and Fev swooping a few players between each other for next year 

17 hours ago, paulwalker71 said:

To answer the question, they'll probably win a game or even two at the end of the season when they play teams that have nothing to play for or are resting people for the play-offs. It usually happens that way.

Exactly what I was going to say. Leigh in 2021 were just as bad (Leigh's defence that season was as bad as Wakey's attack this season), and still won a couple of dead rubbers at the end of the season.

• Like 1

Realistically, Cas on 20th August looks their best chance which would be their 22nd game of the season. If they continue to play as they have been doing there is a strong chance they'll be the first SL team to go winless for a full season even if teams do start resting players. I think there's only been 1 game all season where they've even had a chance to get a result(the 14-13 loss to Salford back in March).

35 minutes ago, phiggins said:

Exactly what I was going to say. Leigh in 2021 were just as bad (Leigh's defence that season was as bad as Wakey's attack this season), and still won a couple of dead rubbers at the end of the season.

Again , that's what happens when injuries bite early on