Sun 23rd July : Betfred RL Challenge Cup Semi Final : Hull Kingston Rovers v Wigan Warriors KO 17:00 BBC2

Who will win?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 23/07/23 at 16:30

38 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

‘In relation to’ as well!

Hull KR fans have been booing from the start, bizarre !

Hull KR fans booing??

Never! 😅😅

Edit; in fact didn't we determine the other day that it wasn't booing, just them trying to whistle through their missing teeth 😁

Edited by meast
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

‘In relation to’ as well!

Hull KR fans have been booing from the start, bizarre !

If Hkr and Saints fans had a boo-boo off who do you think would win lol

• Haha 3

That was fast paced first 40.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

2 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Brian Noble’s commentary is getting more irritating, full stop.

If you don't mind I'll revise your statement.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

21 minutes ago, Mark S said:

Noticing hoarding ads for some big companies, including Swindon Insurance and Arnold Clarke.

If only they were for Swinton Insurance and Arnold Clark then they would be really big companies 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Brian Noble’s commentary is getting more irritating by the game 

I don't watch much TV sport these days but what I have noticed is that there is never any quiet moments, it's almost as if it's a competition between the many voices to out talk each other.

Most of the time it's just inane ramblings.

The women's game earlier was like listening to 2 women having a natter in the supermarket aisle or in a coffee shop.

I gather Sky are exactly the same with the verbal blather but BBC are becoming as bad now.

KR really should be winning this but Wigan's defence has held up well, rovers look a bit headless chicken near the line and look like they're trying to force it.

2 big moments at the end of the half could cost them, the dropout and the ridiculous strip penalty.

I'm sure rovers fans will still boo as they don't seem to understand how a rugby game works.

Edited by meast
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, meast said:

I don't watch much TV sport these days but what I have noticed is that there is never any quiet moments, it's almost as if it's a competition between the many voices to out talk each other.

Most of the time it's just inane ramblings.

The women's game earlier was like listening to 2 women having a natter in the supermarket aisle or in a coffee shop.

I gather Sky are exactly the same with the verbal blather but BBC are becoming as bad now.

Which is why Channel 4 commentary with 1 lead commentator and one co commentator works so much better. 

• Like 1