Sun 23rd July : Betfred RL Challenge Cup Semi Final : Hull Kingston Rovers v Wigan Warriors KO 17:00 BBC2

Who will win?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 23/07/23 at 16:30

That was stupid from Harry Smith. 2 tackles left and you kick from your own 30 straight to a KR player. Absolutely clueless.

2 minutes ago, Dave T said:

Two superb semi finals. For me, with some tweaks this is the best rugby league comp in the world. Let's get it's status back that! 

Absolutely, it's been a great two games. There is plenty good about the Challenge Cup but people get a little too fixated on some poorly attended games, usually involving SL clubs.

• Like 2

Just now, Damien said:

Absolutely, it's been a great two games. There is plenty good about the Challenge Cup but people get a little too fixated on some poorly attended games, usually involving SL clubs.

Worth noting that virtually none of the change the cup discussions would change this specific bit. Its pretty spot on.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Damien said:

There's something special about watching the cup live on the BBC like this weekend. 

• Like 1

Not able to watch either Cup SF this weekend, but it sounded like I missed a couple of good ones.

Congratulations to the winners and let's hope for a great set of finals at Wembley.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

5 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Has this weekend produced the two best semi's ever?

No, because of the absence of Steele Retchless ducking for the line with the scores tied at 27-27 ...

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

5 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Not able to watch either Cup SF this weekend, but it sounded like I missed a couple of good ones.

Congratulations to the winners and let's hope for a great set of finals at Wembley.

You did mate. Watch them on catch up when you can . It'll be worth it.