Fri 25th Aug: SL: Salford Red Devils v Wakefield Trinity KO 19:45

Who will win?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Wakefield Trinity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/08/23 at 19:15

Salford 1/5 for a win.  Not much to be made there.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

3 hours ago, Wollo Wollo Wayoo said:

Salford 1/5 for a win.  Not much to be made there.

2 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

There should be if you back your team Wollo.

I'll be there backing them but I like to run a nice accumulator in parallel when they go on a lengthy losing run.  The odds for a Cas win last week gave me the perfect start.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

Red Devils by 3 scores, as we are back to an almost full side, and it's the same side for 3 games now.

I admire the positiveness of the Wakey fans, but Salford are back on form and aiming for the top 6, I think that's too much for Wakey to handle.

'The Invisble Man is at the door'.     'Tell him I can't see him'.      The late, great Tommy Cooper

Not expecting much from this game to be honest. Twice bitten, thrice shy after having big hopes at Hudds and Hull.  I'm dealing with the stress by writing the season off and assuming relegation is inevitable so I'm not at all nervous about tonight. I generally go to all home games but rarely travel. I'll do something else tonight and avoid scores till I have a sneaky peek after full time (at which point maybe I'll be a little nervous for a few seconds but at least it'll be over quickly)!

It's probably a bit of coping mechanism which I hope isn't shared by the players! I'll be satisfied if I hear that they've shown a basic level of competence and complete commitment, whatever the outcome.

Of course if they do win, it's all on again. Not sure whether that'd be good or not; I can stand the despair but it's the hope that kills you!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, north yorks trinity said:

Not expecting much from this game to be honest. Twice bitten, thrice shy after having big hopes at Hudds and Hull.  I'm dealing with the stress by writing the season off and assuming relegation is inevitable so I'm not at all nervous about tonight. I generally go to all home games but rarely travel. I'll do something else tonight and avoid scores till I have a sneaky peek after full time (at which point maybe I'll be a little nervous for a few seconds but at least it'll be over quickly)!

It's probably a bit of coping mechanism which I hope isn't shared by the players! I'll be satisfied if I hear that they've shown a basic level of competence and complete commitment, whatever the outcome.

Of course if they do win, it's all on again. Not sure whether that'd be good or not; I can stand the despair but it's the hope that kills you!!

That’s my coping mechanism mate, that performance against cas drained any hope of avoiding bottom.   The ground improvements and hopefully take over are keeping me going.

Up the Trin 

• Like 1