Fri 8th Sept: SL: St Helens v Leigh Leopards KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Leigh Leopards

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/09/23 at 19:30

3 hours ago, phiggins said:

Vitally important question for Saints fans...

Where should I park the car?!

Depends which way your coming to the stadium. Its free parking virtually all along Sherdley Rd. and in the various retail car parks along there like Screwfix. Its about a 5mins walk from parking here.

• Thanks 1

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

I think Saints will be well & truly up for this game after what happened in the SF

Saints 26 - 10 Leigh

with a Leigh player picking up a season ending knee injury as a result of a legs tackle. Lam & Beaumont to then declare these type of tackles to be dangerous and illegal and immediately call for the offending Saints player to be banned for 6 months 😁

• Haha 1

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

1 hour ago, Saint Toppy said:

I think Saints will be well & truly up for this game after what happened in the SF

Saints 26 - 10 Leigh

with a Leigh player picking up a season ending knee injury as a result of a legs tackle. Lam & Beaumont to then declare these type of tackles to be dangerous and illegal and immediately call for the offending Saints player to be banned for 6 months 😁

Well if it is James Bell who performs the tackle, Wellens has already vindicated him in the St Helens star long before his assassination of John Asiata when questioned about Bells Exorcet Missile style after the game at Cas in Feb, personally I seen nothing wrong with it as long as it is legal just like John Asita's method.

PS, very likely that a Saints player will get a ban, someone usually does🤔

Edited by Harry Stottle
  • Thanks 1

Leigh's performance will give us a huge insight in to the chances of them getting over the cup final win and making a play for Old Trafford. They will need to lay a marker down and then build from there and I think they might well do it. I'm not saying that means them winning but I think they'll at least go close, in an intense game. 

Saints by 4

I cant remember the last time we beat Saints at Saints. Must be Donkeys ago.

I think they will tub us, but they don't like playing 'Little Leigh.'

Saints Giving 12 is generous IMHO. Leigh should be concentrating on Wakefield next week and giving Asiata a well earned rest.

That Wigan shirt could do with a wash.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Sensational defence and counter by the boys in the neon blue leopard print.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

6 minutes ago, JonNgog said:

“Harry Smith puts the kick in”… sorry but how is Bill Arthur still our main commentator.

Indeed.

Twice as well.

I don't normally make comments regards the Sky team but that is embarrassing.

The%20Warriors%2060.jpg

It will be interesting to see how long Kendall can resist the Saints boo boys; they really are unparalleled when it comes to moaning for no reason whatsoever.

• Sad 1