WORKINGTON TOWN RLFC 2024

WTRLFC WEBSITE

10 hours ago, Carlisle1921 said:

More to come I would assume. Guessing we will have a few trialists training with us who will play in the friendlies before a decision is made. We we seem to have the makings of a good squad but cant see any starting wingers??

Ecclestone will be one starting winger surely, and I know they are actively looking for another winger.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, dkw said:

Ecclestone will be one starting winger surely, and I know they are actively looking for another winger.

Fair enough then, I thought Ecclestone was a centre but if he is a winger who has played most of his career in the league above he will be nailed on for one wing and will no doubt smash it in league 1.

Just the other wing now with losing Sabutey, Anderson-Moore and Aaron Burns but trust Muzza will have it in hand. Was hoping he would go for Ah Van after they were together at North Wales but obviously he has now signed elsewhere.

18 minutes ago, Derwent said:

The new away shirt….hmmmm….marmite, some will like it some won’t….think I’m in the latter camp to be honest.

I think it's OK, but having two blue kits seems a bit strange.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

The season as just got more interesting 👏👏👏 brilliant everyone concerned 👏👏👏

• Like 2

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

59 minutes ago, anok4u said:

59 minutes ago, anok4u said:

Wouldn't mind a PM gentlemen.😉

• Like 1