Sun 15th Oct: Championship Grand Final: Toulouse Olympique v London Broncos KO 14:30 (Viaplay)

Who will win?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toulouse Olympique by 13 points ore more
    • Toulouse Olympique by 7 to 12 points
    • Toulouse Olympique by 1 to 6 points
    • London Broncos by 1 to 6 points
    • London Broncos by 7 to 12 points
    • London Broncos by 13 points ore more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 15/10/23 at 14:00

Discuss the Championship Grand Final: Toulouse Olympique v London Broncos here.

• Thanks 1

League Express is on sale every Monday, in shops (UK only), on print subscription (worldwide) and online for desktop, tablet and smartphone
Follow us on Twitter/X @leagueexpress and TikTok @leagueexpress
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/rugbyleagueexpress

TO 32   Broncos 18

Assuming Ashall Bott, Shorrocks and others return Toulouse will have too much pace. Josh Ralph gets better with each game as do hookers Gahan and Pelissier. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, oiseau said:

TO 32   Broncos 18

Assuming Ashall Bott, Shorrocks and others return Toulouse will have too much pace. Josh Ralph gets better with each game as do hookers Gahan and Pelissier. 

I'm not sure Olly will play,  Jake would be grewt as they will need a consistent kicker. Greg maybe back after his head knock to provide some weight up front. I don't know if PJ or Dmitri are fit which is a shame as I think the experience of a final would be great for them

1 hour ago, kiggy said:

I'm not sure Olly will play,  Jake would be grewt as they will need a consistent kicker. Greg maybe back after his head knock to provide some weight up front. I don't know if PJ or Dmitri are fit which is a shame as I think the experience of a final would be great for them

Olly played against Whitehaven and came through ok I believe. Greg should be back which is mega important. He has changed games when coming on from the bench. The twin threat of Gahan and Éloi has worked well in the second forty of games. To his credit Robin Brochon has been brilliant at no.7, some decent kicking too though not as reliable as Jake. I think Robin’s game management is much more varied than Jakes. 

18 hours ago, The Daddy said:

Is anyone able to confirm whether London's PNG players are still unable to travel to France? I think that could be pivotal 

If they go by dinghy they should be fine.

10 minutes ago, tiffers said:

Any top tips for *(legally)* watching this game - other than going to Viaplay and paying the £14.99 monthly subscription?

Edited to confirm legality!

Via Play are withdrawing from the UK market.Overstretched themselves so going back to basics.However if you have SKY Sports you can watch a re run of the match 10-30pm Monday night channel 420

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, sentoffagain2 said:

Via Play are withdrawing from the UK market.Overstretched themselves so going back to basics.However if you have SKY Sports you can watch a re run of the match 10-30pm Monday night channel 420

It is on ViaPlay plus at 10.00pm on Monday, free of charge.

• Thanks 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

7 hours ago, The Future is League said:

I think it will be a bit of an arm wrestle

If they try the short blind side, utilising dummy runners and the chip over there will only be one side in it. It's not tiddly winks, you know?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 hour ago, tiffers said:

Any top tips for *(legally)* watching this game - other than going to Viaplay and paying the £14.99 monthly subscription?

Edited to confirm legality!

Équipe live in France, I've read they're showing both finals. They're a french website of the équipe newspaper/TV channel 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, sentoffagain2 said:

57 minutes ago, barnyia said:

Équipe live in France, I've read they're showing both finals. They're a french website of the équipe newspaper/TV channel 

1 hour ago, Blind side johnny said:

It is on ViaPlay plus at 10.00pm on Monday, free of charge.

Thanks all!
Lots of help there! 🙂