Thur 22nd Feb: SL: Hull KR v Leeds Rhinos KO 8pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull KR
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/02/24 at 20:30

Discuss the match here.

Please stick to discussing the match in question and do not accuse match officials of being biased or corrupt or you run the risk of being immediately banned from the forum.

Looking forward to this one. Both clubs can be an entertaining watch on their day, although the Rhinos will have to step things up in attack since the first round.

The Robins always seem stronger at home and in front of what should be a packed stadium, I think the hosts will just edge it. Rovers by 10 

Interesting match up this.

Hull KR were IMO not very impressive against an absolutely dire Hull FC side.

They don’t have a managing half or a decent kicking game, especially goal kicks. However they will be better than last week.

Leeds are missing their two starting props and they were already light in that department.

Will Leeds new spine click or will KR dominate a light forward pack?

Conditions looking like it will favour the latter.

Was on my way up however on my way back home now (Will drive up in the morning) booked Hull Trains from King's X train was cancelled got on the next one only to be told as it was LNER my ticket was invalid wanted another 178 pounds b------s

Annoyed had a day organised with some old mates anyway off tomorrow now 4 hours from Kent in the car then back Friday for Broncos v Dragons:)

Edited by ATLANTISMAN
  • Sad 1

There are chunterings among north Leeds locals about the Loiners' style of play. 

I think with HKR in town this could be a fantastic match. Rervers won't be there to lie down and take one up the proverbial trumper.

Looking forward to this. 

The battle of the Sky sports ref's abusers!

Both had wins to start the season so will not want to lose, Rovers were less than convincing in beating one of the worse sides i've ever seen in Super League and the Whinos only just beat a Salford squad who apparently have no players so neither of them have come out firing, hopefully the rovers fans keep the swearing down.

With neither of these teams playing the Australian Champions next week we could see some clarification of the 13 v 13 finish. A Smith style tackle will surely be a Send Off. Surely?

TESTICULI AD  BREXITAM.

10 hours ago, DCRL said:

Looking forward to this one. Both clubs can be an entertaining watch on their day, although the Rhinos will have to step things up in attack since the first round.

The Robins always seem stronger at home and in front of what should be a packed stadium, I think the hosts will just edge it. Rovers by 10 

Think they'll need more of thier second half defense and attack from Friday

I'm backing Leed's new spine to click early in the season....maybe even for this game. Frawley I'm backing to prove a lot of doubters wrong in a Leeds shirt...

Just think Lisone will have done his 'preseason' this week....could be scary off the bench tommorow 

2 hours ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

Was on my way up however on my way back home now (Will drive up in the morning) booked Hull Trains from King's X train was cancelled got on the next one only to be told as it was LNER my ticket was invalid wanted another 178 pounds b------s

This is why avoid trains like the plague ....just think if I had 4 mates and me in that situation it could be £900 to get to Hull from here!!!.....it would be about £30 in petrol for all five of us in a car!

• Like 1

I'd like to apologise to Leeds in advance. I think they will win this. and you know what happens when I tip a winner. 

Seriously, though. I think leeds will be too physical within the rules and may well have more stamina too.

25 minutes ago, JohnM said:

I'd like to apologise to Leeds in advance. I think they will win this. and you know what happens when I tip a winner. 

Seriously, though. I think leeds will be too physical within the rules and may well have more stamina too.

Oledski a big loss though

Talk of Goudemond at starting prop?....very small for a prop ...guess he tackles and carries the volume though and with Sangare and Lisone spelling him as impacts it might work

3 minutes ago, JohnM said:

It's round two. I'd expect both sides to have benefitt from their first competitive run out, in terms of teamwork, timings ,passing under pressure, kicking etc 

Tackling lower.

Edited by Fevrover

37 minutes ago, wakeyranger said:

Think Kr to maybe run away with it. Am I the only one who thought Croft was pretty anonymous for Leeds against Salford? 

He was playing against a coach and players that know his game inside out, plus playing for a new team with a new spine, he’s a quality player, he’ll come good, not sure that will be in round 2 though.

I actually though Hull KR didn’t look up to that much against a dire FC side either.

its too close to call for me.