Thur 7th Mar: SL: Hull KR v Warrington Wolves KO 8pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull KR
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/03/24 at 20:30

Discuss the match here.

Please stick to discussing the match in question and do not accuse match officials of being biased or corrupt or you run the risk of being immediately banned from the forum.

gonna watch this game but base it on my viewer habits for the rest of the season- if it's as dire as the rest of the stop start error and penalty strewn fayre served up by SL so far then its NRL  only for me as don't have time for both this year and the gulf in the 2 comps is worlds apart as was evident in NRL round 1 last week

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

Williams back and partnering Hayes.   Should be a chance to see where Warrington are at defensively, and if they can finally put in an 80 minute performance.   Th attack will take a little more time, but it's coming together in very small patches.

Would think HKR will win by one or two scores based on the first few matches.

Let's hope last week's home wins across the board is reversed this week!

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Williams being back will make a big difference to Wire's attack. Going to be a close one but hopefully the home atmosphere will tip the balance. 

Edited by Worzel
Typo
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Clinton Baptiste said:

l knew we could "COUNT" on you oh obsessed one.

To be honest, I think Rovers will win this. At this time of year, NCP isn’t a great place to visit for opposing players and fans so I expect Wire to come up short and maybe by a fair bit.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

In my view, Williams return is key. He provides a sort of fixed point which the team plays off,  is a defacto leader, and can play rugby, too. 

But then again, my tipping record is er...not quite 100%.

Edited by JohnM

2 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

To be honest, I think Rovers will win this. At this time of year, NCP isn’t a great place to visit for opposing players and fans so I expect Wire to come up short and maybe by a fair bit.

If that nithering easterly is as cold as it was at Aldbrough this morning, they're in for a real treat.

At least it should dry out the Marfleet marshland a bit.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Two teams with identical records makes it hard to call. I don't know what to make of Warrington yet, they have won the games you would expect. They did ok against Catalans but will have seen it as a missed opportunity playing against 12 men for 40 minutes. I liked what I saw of Hull KR in weeks 1 and 2 but they were quite error-ridden last week.

I'd back Hull KR but with limited confidence!

2 minutes ago, JohnM said:

Williams.

Behaving smug is not a good look.

• Haha 1

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.