Fri 8th Mar: SL: St Helens v Salford Red Devils KO 20:00 (Sky/SuperLeague+)

Who will win?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Salford Red Devils

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/03/24 at 20:30

29 minutes ago, JonNgog said:

Has Pyke seriously just confused Nene MacDonald with Chris Hankinson ?

Terrible commentary and coverage all round - keep saying all games live if it's not the main game pictures are terrible

3 minutes ago, Barca Mum said:

Terrible commentary and coverage all round - keep saying all games live if it's not the main game pictures are terrible

Coverage was rubbish constantly getting Salford players mixed up.

Wilkins should not commentate on saints games such a sycophant. 

• Like 3

Brilliant comeback from Salford. They perfectly managed the game. 44 years! That is an extraordinarily long time between drinks. I think we have at least 9 teams whose games against each other will be high quality this year, with FC having the potential to make it 10 on paper (with due respect to the Broncos and Cas). 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, johnh1 said:

'Salford City Reds'. FFS Wilkin.

He and Amor should be nowhere near commenting or summarising on any Saints game, Sky are just showing their complete and total amateurish ways by having either of these died in the wool red vee stalwarts on Saints games.

• Like 1

Great win by Salford. The job Rowley is doing and the way guys like Brierley and Sneyd are stepping up is something to behold. 

As for Saints, I’ve only seen snippets of them before tonight. They’re a handful in the middle but they still don’t look hugely threatening when they move the ball wide. There’s a definite lack of pace in the side. On the plus side, it’s good to see Lewis Dodd finding some confidence/form. 

• Like 1

You simply have to take your hats off to Salford, always down off the pitch but won't be browbeaten on it, clearly the coach is one of the best in the SL given what he has to work with, you just have to admire the club, given all the adversity that goes with it.

Saints do remind me a bit of Penrith, but I like that new tackle laws have encouraged off loading. 

Percival with brain explosion, Saints would have probably won 28-10 ish without it 

Enjoyed Pyke and Wilkin but production need to show coaches less and much fewer replays during live play. 

38 minutes ago, Rugbyleaguesupporter said:

Saints do remind me a bit of Penrith, but I like that new tackle laws have encouraged off loading. 

Percival with brain explosion, Saints would have probably won 28-10 ish without it 

Enjoyed Pyke and Wilkin but production need to show coaches less and much fewer replays during live play. 

Totally agree re Coaches and replays.  What is the point?

• Like 1