Thur 28th Mar: SL: Castleford Tigers v Leeds Rhinos KO 20:00 (Sky/SuperLeague+)

Who will win?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 28/03/24 at 20:32

Please stick to discussing the match in question and do not accuse match officials of being biased or corrupt or you run the risk of being immediately banned from the forum.

Cue Castleford to win there first game of the season. A taxi waiting on Weldon Road for Mr Smith. 

• Like 1

This match is free to stream on SL+ without a subscription.

You have to create an account and sign in, but it's a taster for the uncommitted.

• Like 3

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

A historically very difficult game for Leeds regardless of how the two teams are performing leading up to it.

However coming off two defeats should hopefully mean Leeds aren't caught napping, but Wheldon Road is a fiendishly difficult place to get a result.

11 hours ago, M j M said:

A historically very difficult game for Leeds regardless of how the two teams are performing leading up to it.

However coming off two defeats should hopefully mean Leeds aren't caught napping, but Wheldon Road is a fiendishly difficult place to get a result.

Especially for Cas in recent years

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

Nice and windy with a bit of rain in the air... will help Cas maybe if its a scrap. 

But still going Leeds 

Fancy a game of touch in Cambs or Lincs? DM me 

2 hours ago, ivans82 said:

2 Teams hopelessly out of form , hard to predict , but i expect a good open game .

Not sure Leeds are ‘hopelessly’ out of form tbh. We were rubbish last week but the game before was a tight battle. And were 3 from 5 in SL.

however we have a poor record at the Jungle and this is Cas’ cup final so could easily end up as a scrap

I reckon Cas may just raise their game slightly here, it only needs to be slightly as Leeds are doodoo as well and are once again relying on another Fartown reject half-back to lead them to glory, it ain't gonna happen guys!!!

Cas by 6 and Smith to go on a Derek Beaumont type rant after before packing his case!.

9 minutes ago, daz39 said:

I reckon Cas may just raise their game slightly here, it only needs to be slightly as Leeds are doodoo as well and are once again relying on another Fartown reject half-back to lead them to glory, it ain't gonna happen guys!!!

Cas by 6 and Smith to go on a Derek Beaumont type rant after before packing his case!.

or it could be entirely the opposite. Cas get thumped and Lingard is in the media once again trying to justify how his poor squad that keeps losing is a long term cunning plan

10 minutes ago, Agbrigg said:

or it could be entirely the opposite. Cas get thumped and Lingard is in the media once again trying to justify how his poor squad that keeps losing is a long term cunning plan

Indeed, but that's not my thoughts.

19 hours ago, M j M said:

Is it? didn't think it was that hard a couple fo weeks ago 😉 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, daz39 said:
19 hours ago, M j M said:

Is it? didn't think it was that hard a couple fo weeks ago 😉 

For Leeds. The derby game is an entirely different prospect to one vs a random other side.