19 Aug: Qualifiers: London Broncos v Leeds Rhinos KO 3pm

Who will win?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• London Broncos
    • Leeds Rhinos
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/08/18 at 14:00

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/16/2018 at 9:28 AM, The Hallucinating Goose said:

I think Leeds will win this relatively comfortably in the end. I reckon it will be pretty tight until about 60th minute then Leeds will get a few tries right quick.

Head says Leeds by 20 but I am gonna go with the heart instead and say London by 7 :D

or as someone else might say.... your sitting on the fence

15 hours ago, The Future is League said:

The Rhinos wont lose. The moot points might be how the game is reffed.

I don't go for conspiracy theories I just think that Mr Hewer had a very indifferent game last week, more highlighted because his judgements seemingly favoured one team much more than the other.

Having said that, however, if the match reports coming from this encounter suggests that the same team gets the majority share of the referees decisions it could be derived as something is questionable, I only wish it had been televised to make one's own judgement.

Anyway, I do hope that we will not have to make deliberations after the game by London putting to bed any thoughts of malpractise by recording a resounding victory, albeit a small margin would be still be very acceptable.

A game as important as this and some people seem more excited about which way a ref may give 50/50 calls than the match itself, so they can go an internet forum and cry conspiracy...If you're looking that hard for something, you'll always be able to convince yourself that you've found it!

Back to the game, I think it shows how far London have come and Leeds have fell that the outcome of this one isn't certain. I agree with the general consensus that Leeds will secure an uncomfortable win by around 16 points.

2 minutes ago, JM2010 said:

I think Leeds will win this one. Are there any streams available for this game?

No video stream I know of, but BBC Radio Leeds and BBC Radio London appear to be doing commentary.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Leeds comfortably they will use a quick play the ball and their forwards. The basic difference bnetween the championship and the Super League is the speed at which te game is played.

Leeds by plenty, but I still think Danny Ward is my coach of the year for what he has done.

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

En route, not confident of a London victory. But then, I thought they had little chance last week.

Keep it tight, no interception passes, take your chances. Leeds will get more nervous the longer it goes on, provided it stays tight.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

On 8/16/2018 at 9:22 AM, Just Browny said:

I love Trailfinders. Will be making the three-hour round trip for this one.

28 tube stations?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

London knock on during the first set. :rolleyes:

Leeds capitalise through Joel Moon after 90 seconds.

Moon gets his second already.

Deary me.

I suppose it's a bit late to have a few bob on a Joel Moon hat trick.

Archived