New SL sponsor

I don't know why we'd take money from a betting firm when there must be loads of haulage firms that will let us put the SL logo on their trucks for free.

Nottingham Outlaws Rugby League

Harry Jepson Winners 2008

RLC Midlands Premier Champions 2006 & 2008

East Midlands Challenge Cup Winners 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008

Rotterdam International 9's Cup Winners 2005

RLC North Midlands Champions 2003 & 2004

I don't know why we'd take money from a betting firm when there must be loads of haulage firms that will let us put the SL logo on their trucks for free.

I saw a Eddie stobart's lorry at ASDA in Whitehaven the other day still with the super league logo and players on it!!

I wonder how Ladbrokes feel about this?

Well they were in the running according to Forty 20 mag so probably they feel like they should have put in a bigger offer.

SQL Honours

Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009

CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

Wasn't the objection to the other deal because they didn't want to be associated with gambling? So what's changed?

Everyone whinged and said they should have taken the gambling money

Check out upcoming international fixtures and highlights of past matches at http://rlfixtures.weebly.com

St Albans Centurions International Liaison Officer and former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

Wasn't the objection to the other deal because they didn't want to be associated with gambling? So what's changed?

If you mean the time the RFL went with Stobart, the competing offer was a very small one-off payment, which probably would have lasted the clubs about a month each, once divided up.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

So who's the sponsor... getting mixed messages Ladbrokes or Betfred?

Betfred 4/6 Favourite, Ladbrokes 2/1, long odds on everything else.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

What is the problem with having a bookie as a sponsor provuided they stump up enough money ?

Any way let's avoid a quarrell and go with Joe Coral

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

I wonder how that sits with Ladbrokes who sponsor CC and 4N. Feels like conflicting or competing partners which is unusual.

Nottingham Outlaws Rugby League

Harry Jepson Winners 2008

RLC Midlands Premier Champions 2006 & 2008

East Midlands Challenge Cup Winners 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008

Rotterdam International 9's Cup Winners 2005

RLC North Midlands Champions 2003 & 2004

How much is sponsorship deal for? have any of the previous sponsors companies been active in south of France? 1st utility wouldnt have been avaliable in France, has anyone thought about naming rights co sponsor for France?

Could have been couple of mil' season but agreed unique sponsorship on toss of coin. Double or bust. Fell on tails so 10 years for a tangerine?

030910105148.jpg

http://www.wiganstpats.org

Producing Players Since 1910

Having worked for both and three other major bookmakers Betfred is the only one that has really attempted to engage RL customers with Scully is the studio and 'passionate about rugby league' ads.

Obviously the fact that they are Warrington based and originated and their studio is based in Salford is a big factor.

Out of the major bookies Betfred are the ones least likely to have Sky (Fred saved 5mil pa) so bizarrely the only live RL you might see in a shop is the Ladbrokes challenge cup.

Archived