Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Where I live now is a really quiet part of town, but real drama this morning as a went for my bus.

The nurse/helper had obviously failed to get into the house opposite the bus stop, feared the worse, and the rapid response paramedic and an actual ambulance was there.

Still no answer/response, and then the police arrived, complete with door ram.

By this stage the emergency services blocked the road, so traffic was turning round trying to get out another way.

The door was smashed open, and 15 minutes later the old guy who lived there was brought out, a bit but not majorly bloodstained, walking with aid, and laid on the trolley to go to hospital.

He looked awful, though, really grey skin, obviously very ill.

Hope he's ok .

I know the medics round here are pretty good. ;)

Yes I was late for work, but not an issue with why my bus was delayed.

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

My concertina has arrived...........................unfortunatley it's in the UK and I'm not, so I can't have a play with it. :(

I've been told it looks to be in very good condition. :)

Edited by Haloman

That's it, I've had enough !

No, I really do mean it this time, no more I tell you, I'm on my way home this very instant. It's bally inhumane the way I've just been treated and I shan't stand for it for another second.

I'll accept the Taliban risk and the primitive accommodation conditions, even the dreadful shared ablutions, which are actually quite jolly and remind me of the old days at Eton, but some things are simply beyond the pale.

This morning, if you can believe such a thing, these catering Chappies from the colonies forced me to drink COFFEE for breakfast because there were no teabags !!!

That's indefensible, forcing an Englishman to drink coffee, it's simply not cricket, what?

Jeeves, pack my bags and bring the Sunbeam round to the front. I'd sooner spend a month with Aunt Agatha than stand for this; a moment longer.

:angry:

Edited by Haloman

No, I really do mean it this time, no more I tell you, I'm on my way home this very instant. It's bally inhumane the way I've just been treated and I shan't stand for it for another second.

I'll accept the Taliban risk and the primitive accommodation conditions, even the dreadful shared ablutions, which are actually quite jolly and remind me of the old days at Eton, but some things are simply beyond the pale.

This morning, if you can believe such a thing, these catering Chappies from the colonies forced me to drink COFFEE for breakfast because there were no teabags !!!

That's indefensible, forcing an Englishman to drink coffee, it's simply not cricket, what?

Jeeves, pack my bags and bring the Sunbeam round to the front. I'd sooner spend a month with Aunt Agatha than stand for this; a moment longer.

Have they tried to tell you there is nothing wrong with a breakfast pizza yet?

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Have they tried to tell you there is nothing wrong with a breakfast pizza yet?

I say, that's a bit rum, what?

If I didn't know better, I'd say you were trying to tweak my banjo, like Shorty Fiffington did wearing that Policeman's uniform after the boat race in twenty eight.

My concertina has arrived...........................unfortunatley it's in the UK and I'm not, so I can't have a play with it. :(

I've been told it looks to be in very good condition. :)

The definition of a gentleman is someone who can play the bagpipes but doesn't.

;):D

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

Send a cross email to Obama, that should see you stuck on the next flight home once you get banned from entering the US and all of her occupied territories.

I've spent today painting.

A couple of water colours and a study in oils?

No, a complete splattering of the walls and ceilings of a corridor, netty, and changing area for my sausage factory.

I am currently organising a sausage tasting for the English Speaking Ladies Society, the Scottish Society, and the English Church of Limoux Gentlemen's Brunch.

Have there ever been so many euphemisms in one sentence?

I've got a one-hour meeting tomorrow in Leeds. The potential client insisted on a face-to-face meeting. Ah well, a four hour drive each way is exactly what I need on a Monday.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Today I shall mostly be at Canary Wharf....and most likely for the rest of this week too.

Then on Sunday I am off to Cairo. I am sure when I moved jobs I was told this was an office based role with minimal travel.

Edited by Tiny Tim

You can always tell when Tony and his lovely wife Cherie are at home on Connaught Square because of the three machine gun toting policemen standing outside.

I always give them a little ting from my boris bike bell as I ride by.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

I'm contemplating asking my wife if she wants another child just to have another "Naming Ceremonies" thread

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.