28 Mar: SL: Huddersfield Giants v Salford Red Devils KO 3pm

Who will win?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield Giants
    • Draw
    • Salford Red Devils

Discuss Huddersfield Giants v Salford Red Devils here.

League Express is on sale every Monday, in shops (UK only), on print subscription (worldwide) and online for desktop, tablet and smartphone
Follow us on Twitter/X @leagueexpress and TikTok @leagueexpress
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/rugbyleagueexpress

We seem to blow hot and cold. Right now we're blowing very cold. Huddersfield to get their second win of the season and start climbing the table. Salford to continue with that sinking feeling.

Yes, my glass is definitely half empty. I'm a Salford fan. :good:

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

We seem to blow hot and cold. Right now we're blowing very cold. Huddersfield to get their second win of the season and start climbing the table. Salford to continue with that sinking feeling.

Yes, my glass is definitely half empty. I'm a Salford fan. :good:

At least you have something in your glass.

Dont expect anything from a pig but a grunt

All level now! Seems to be close matches across the board this afternoon - so far at least.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Close finish! 

The rest of SL this afternoon makes Widnes v St Helens look like a blowout score.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Carney fighting with fans after the final whistle?

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

It seems as though some moron salford fans were fighting amongst themselves near players families who piled in to protect them. Nearly a year to the day since one of them attacked a ref. ####.

I've been sent a pic or of Junior Sau "stewarding" after the game. He's got a fan on the floor with both hands on his throat. Really hope it's justified, if that's possible.

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

It seems as though some moron salford fans were fighting amongst themselves near players families who piled in to protect them. Nearly a year to the day since one of them attacked a ref. ####.

That's how it looked. Christ, some Salford fans really are the very end of the bell, and, unfortunately, many of them were guilty of drinking whilst thick. You could argue that we haven't got enough fans as it is, but I don't think a few life bans would be a bad thing. They can then go back to spending Friday nights licking windows.

The biggest disappointment is that the fracas will be the headline rather than what was a very close and very entertaining game, and one that was in the balance until the very last second.

I wasn't aware that one of our less gifted followers had attacked a referee. When did that happen?

I've been sent a pic or of Junior Sau "stewarding" after the game. He's got a fan on the floor with both hands on his throat. Really hope it's justified, if that's possible.

It is. Hopefully, the "fan" got hurt.

THANKFULLY YOU WONT BE PLAYING SALFORD AGAIN IN THE SUPER LEAGUE FOR A WHILE,UNLESS THEY END UP IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP AS WELL :hunter:

Eh?, is that constructive?
                                                                  :kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Archived