New online England store

nice range of hoodies and t-shirts. 

I'm not one for the shirts, certainly not the tight ones! But there is a decent range of stuff there, and things like the leisurewear is pretty timeless stuff.

Good job Hummel!

Massive improvement to actually have a proper online store and a full range to purchase.

The replica shirt is nice, my only criticism is that a lot of the range seems to be just Eng RL badges plopped on a load of random basic templates. Not one item seems to have been designed for England.

So England has a test this weekend, but this website offers pre-orders for July. 

Why does this keep happening? ?

Now Available to Pre-Order.

Pre Order now with Free post and packing on all UK orders.

Your order will be dispatched on the first available delivery date in early July.

DIEHARD / TITAN / MAROON / KANGAROO

1 hour ago, Whippet13 said:

Despite the lack of a mug this is a huge improvement on BLK. Allegedly the England shirt will be on sale at the game, so I'll be getting one this Saturday ?

I hope so. Good luck.

I had no luck trying to buy a new Kangaroos jersey at the World Cup Final, even though I got there when the stadium opened. #Fail

DIEHARD / TITAN / MAROON / KANGAROO

16 minutes ago, interchangeofficial said:

I like the blue DACIA on the shirt and it's a sharp upgrade, well in!

Agreed.

Looks nice and a great sponsor for rugby league.

I read the new Duster is going to put the cat among the pigeons as it is a very decent SUV that costs only £10k brand new.

Their reputation is on the up as, hopefully, is England’s.

Another indication that the sport is going in the right direction, albeit slowly.

25 minutes ago, interchangeofficial said:

Very decent this! hopefully even the most ardent critic will find few things to complain about with that. I like the blue DACIA on the shirt and it's a sharp upgrade, well in!

Don't get your hopes up... :wink:

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

56 minutes ago, interchangeofficial said:

Very decent this! hopefully even the most ardent critic will find few things to complain about with that. I like the blue DACIA on the shirt and it's a sharp upgrade, well in!

Direct me to the mugs section? :mellow:

It is a huge improvement and I really like the new shirt, best one since the plain white Gillette one. 

If I was to have one gripe, it would be that there are no shorts in the range which I like to buy as gym gear. Hopefully they’ll be added

Sounds like this is all probably warehoused by Hummel (probably in Denmark), hence the shipping costs.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Loving the new kit,,best shirt in a long time. All we need now is the rfl to set up an online shop where if you dont wanna spend £50 on a top you could I dunno maybe buy a keyring or a car sticker(My motor is crying out for a sticker) or even a MUG..just a thought!

8 hours ago, DoubleD said:

I think it's done on weight actually............it's a bit misleading. It was £5 postage for a beanie

Even that seems steep. I posted a polo shirt to an address in the UK a couple of weeks back for  £3.50.I doubt a beanie was as heavy.

rldfsignature.jpg

Mainly just stock Hummel gear with the England badge on it ... How in some cases can you justify the addition of a badge doubling the cost of an item ? (looking at Hummels plain stock website)

Assume  also looking at the stuff as Hummel design in the main for football its all going to be the dreaded 'Athletic Fit' - fine for the young lean uns but no use for anyone of a more 'sturdy' build', even worse when you look that biggest size of most items is a 3XL which discounts buying sizes up

And seriously those postage charges are eyewatering ......

Oh well back to my old faithful...don't make em like they used to 

image.png.1328abf11ff25b5ebdff8cea16ef780a.png 

Archived