John Drake

11-15 Mar: The Coral Challenge Cup Match Thread

1 minute ago, Old Frightful said:

I struggled so gave up but now have it perfect on my phone.

Yes I managed to logon first time and have been watching via the website cast to my TV. No issues at all - clearly I am in a minority though

Go Toronto you good thing!...the team has finally started to gel...good steady strong penetrating rugby.   GO!  GO! GO!

• Like 2

I stream from iPhone to my Apple TV box and it hasn't dropped out once all season.

Would definitely recommend investing - especially if you subscribe to the WatchNRL app too!

ES2lkxZXgAEN_Y1.jpeg

Just now, Gav Wilson said:

I stream from iPhone to my Apple TV box and it hasn't dropped out once all season.

Would definitely recommend investing - especially if you subscribe to the WatchNRL app too!

ES2lkxZXgAEN_Y1.jpeg

If you could post a pic every second or so, I could watch the game

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Gav Wilson said:

ES2lkxZXgAEN_Y1.jpeg

Is that your lounge or a bowling alley?

4 minutes ago, Click said:

Leutele is having a good game so far - 

Awful work by the RFL livestreaming team - Has ANYONE been able to view the stream on PC? Or is it down for everyone? 

I don't particularly like watching on my phone, but OK I guess! 

Can't get it on PC or laptop. Previously couldn't get it on phone or tablet.

I said it a couple of weeks ago but if they move to a pay model how many people will be prepared to pay for a service that is so erratic. I haven't managed to watch a game on it yet this year

Had to resort to watching on my phone. Tried the website a few more times and still nothing.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

During half-time, I've had a play about and it's just like it was at the start of the game. The only way I can get it to work is to use the OurLeague app, scroll down to the very bottom of the front page and click on the livestream link from there. Anything else either keeps endlessly asking for login details, or complains about external site not found.

2 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Good, steady, strong penetration is really exciting to watch! 

finally......NOW IF WE CAN JUST FINISH.

1 minute ago, Jeff Stein said:

I said it a couple of weeks ago but if they move to a pay model how many people will be prepared to pay for a service that is so erratic. I haven't managed to watch a game on it yet this year

Have you tried to get it on your phone this time? Haha.

Yeah, I remember our conversation last time about this ! Yeah, this is the first problem I've had with OurLeague this season TBH. 

I used to have problems with it before I moved over to Fibre about a year and a bit ago. But since then its mostly been issue free!

Anyone else thinking that Huddersfield aren't getting the credit they deserve?

Is it Toronto being poor?

• Haha 1

"Son, can you play me a memory, I'm not really sure how it goes,

but it's sad and it's sweet and I knew it complete, when I wore a younger man's clothes"

2 minutes ago, Jeff Stein said:

Not me. Been trying on TV, iPad and phone for the whole half.  Very rarely get anything then it freezes and buffers after about 5 seconds.  Rubbish app and website. 

It's a conspiracy, I tells ya.

Wolfpack have their first good game this season and the north of England electrons go off duty.

• Like 1

Just now, Old Frightful said:

Anyone else thinking that Huddersfield aren't getting the credit they deserve?

Is it Toronto being poor?

Toronto is bossing them all over the field.

33 minutes ago, JonM said:

I get that on my pc and chromebook and if I click on the link from the front page of the ourleague app with the pictures of the two teams. If I scroll down to the bottom of the ourleague app and click on live streaming, it works.

After deciding to give up, and uttering well I never, I took your advice, it did not work initially but with tapping on the live stream button furiously out of frustration it finally jumped in, well the second half to watch, ta

Excellent performance by the Wolfpack so far. Look a proper rugby league side for a change, not a sevens team.

Huddersfield’s forwards have taken the Toronto pack as lightly as I did!

• Like 1

Just now, Kayakman said:

Toronto is bossing them all over the field.

'Twas a joke my friend.

Try reading the match threads when Huddersfield won their first few games.

• Like 1

"Son, can you play me a memory, I'm not really sure how it goes,

but it's sad and it's sweet and I knew it complete, when I wore a younger man's clothes"

cannot login on the website, fortunately my app stayed logged in, I can watch on my phone, but...

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LOGIN TO WATCH SOMETHING FREE???