Wakefield Trinity plans submision

1 hour ago, PREPOSTEROUS said:

More photos of Belle Vue in disrepair.....

spacer.png

Have they put a new roof on the away side? oh sorry, just realised it's the opposite side 😂

18 hours ago, voteronniegibbs said:

The terraces are bouncing, must be close to a full house

spacer.png

Weird isn’t it, there are no players on the field but even weirder there are no posts up

25 minutes ago, OMEGA said:

Weird isn’t it, there are no players on the field but even weirder there are no posts up

Bill Gates is probably behind it. 

Imagine remembering the mascot, corner posts and tackle bags but forget the posts and players... 

Hoax stadium rebuild!!

Genuine rugby league fans, should just be pleased that the redevelopment is actually happening. You can all complain that they should have done this, that and the other, once the redevelopment is completed.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, cookey said:

Genuine rugby league fans, should just be pleased that the redevelopment is actually happening. You can all complain that they should have done this, that and the other, once the redevelopment is completed.

Build it and they will come. I've heard that somewhere else, but I can't remember where. Good luck Trin and a great result yesterday, you can take Friday off!!

There's more than just the one stand being done.

The West will be after the East & North.

It will take time - that's good though, gives you longer to keep crying about it.

22 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

It'll take more than one new stand......

They're also doing work on the home end I think as part of the development.

That just leaves the side facing the new stand which really is a bit of a mess.

Plus, and I'm not sure to what degree this is Wakey or the council's responsibility, the general environs of the ground are just depressing and decrepit and could be tidied up/brightened up for relatively little cost.

2 minutes ago, dboy said:

It will take time - that's good though, gives you longer to keep crying about it.

Thanks, what's the plan for the west?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, dboy said:

It's to pathetic to know, or read the plans, your words are wasted, it's mind is made up.

16 minutes ago, M j M said:

Thanks, what's the plan for the west?

Very simple, I've seen it. It's basically to raise the terracing to the correct height as phase 1. Phase 2 extend a taller roof over the terrace.

I reckon phase 1 will happen in the next 3 years depending on situation, phase 2 may be a while off.

With the new stand and the rebuilt North stand BV will offer about 6,000 covered spaces, adequate for now so phase 2 isn't urgent.

Phase 1 is, as I think the least we can offer away fans is a decent view as we defeat them 🙂

• Like 3

spacer.png

spacer.png

More from the imaginary, never going to happen Belle Vue redevelopment. East Stand almost fully demolished. Hopefully the club or the contractor will release photos as the steel starts to get erected over the off-season for people who are genuinely interested rather than those who just want to take the ######.

• Like 1