Thu 10th Feb: SL: St Helens v Catalans Dragons KO 20:00 SKY

Who will win?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Catalans Dragons

1 minute ago, Waynebennettswinger said:

I honestly think that being a man down has caught up with them, especially given the ferocity and pace at the start. 

If Whare doesn’t perform you would imagine that May would come in. Catalans have great depth.

Yeah and it's not like Dudson has been productive at all after being carded. May has got in already but he's not having any space.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems mad Catalans are only 8 points down. Taking the two before half time was a good decision for them. Expect them to start well in the second half and get the first try before Saints get a couple to close it out. 

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

2 minutes ago, DI Keith Fowler said:

It seems mad Catalans are only 8 points down. Taking the two before half time was a good decision for them. Expect them to start well in the second half and get the first try before Saints get a couple to close it out. 

I reckon Saints might reach 40 points. Hope I am wrong.

2 minutes ago, WN83 said:

Only injuries to a couple of key players can level things up between Saints and the rest. It pains me to say it as a Wiganer but that first half was pretty terrifying to watch. 

We’ll see. It’s a long season. Hell of an ask to take out 4 titles on the run. 
Could well be a few surprise in the months to come. Just glad The Greatest Game is back!

Archived