Fri 20th May: SL: Huddersfield Giants v Toulouse Olympique KO 19:45

Who will win?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield Giants
    • Toulouse Olympique

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 20/05/22 at 19:15

Weird one this as obviously i want us to win but a part of me wants TO to pick up points and get the pussies and fat unicorns sweating a bit more!!.

Be interesting to see what team we put out a week before the cup final, should imagine it will be pretty strong as Watson doesn't seem the sort to weaken us purposely, would like to think if any of the players who he is expecting to pick next week are carrying knocks he will kep them as fresh as possible and give them a few extra days.

Either way our squad is strong enough these days to not neccesarily be weakened as we saw last week.

• Like 3

On 18/05/2022 at 12:35, The storm said:

I personally hope toulouse can stay in the big time

But huddersfield are doing really well and are the in form team. 

The giants by 20-24

I forgot the giants will have a weakened team out

So this will be close

Looks like a pretty strong squad to me, not many rested really, Pryce is banned, Mcqueen is injured and Fages is carrying a knock so really is the strongest we can put out.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says "2. JERMAINE MCGILLVARY 17. OWEN TROUT 3. JAKE WARDLE 18. SEBASTINE IKAHIHIFO 4. RICKY LEUTELE 19. ADAM O'BRIEN S. ASHTON GOLDING 20. OLIVER WILSON 6. TUI LOLOHEA 21. LEROY CUDJOE 8. CHRIS HILL 23. OLLY RUSSELL 9. DANNY LEVI 25. INNES SENIOR 10. MICHAEL LAWRENCE 29. SAM HEWITT JOSH JONES 13. LUKE YATES 14. MATTY ENGLISH 15. JOE GREENWOOD 16. JACK COGGER IMPAOL IVEREE HGROVE 1-MAN GIANTS 1895 SQUAD First Bus"

Edited by daz39
  • Like 1

Can't see the players we rested last week being rested this week too.

Team will most probably be

Lolohea, Senior, Leutele, Cudjoe, McGillvary, Russel, Cogger, Hill, Levi, Trout, Greenwood, Jones, Yates.

Bench Seb, English, Wilson O'Brien/Goulding.