Sat 11 Jun: SL: Catalans Dragons v Hull FC KO 18:00 (17:00 UK time Sky)

Who will win?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/06/22 at 17:30

Probably going to be missing Connor, so that will likely be Shaul, Reynolds and Gale in the creative positions. I'm working Saturday night, I don't think I'll even bother recording it. Our pack will keep it tight enough, but not a cat in hell's chance of scoring enough points to win. Catalans by 10

Both teams coming off the back of arguably shock defeats. I think we'll struggle here this afternoon, hope it doesn't turn into an embarrassing score but happily that doesn't happen too often now Radford's gone.

Les Cats 26 Ullefsee 16.

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

I've pointed out elsewhere that this game kicks off at 5pm UK time, the 18:00 match thread time is local. Hopefully John or Craig can make an amendment to the thread title.

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• ckn changed the title to Sat 11 Jun: SL: Catalans Dragons v Hull FC KO 18:00 (17:00 UK time Sky)

33 degrees in Perpignan. Most people will probably say that suits Catalans, but a lot of our best performances in recent years have come when it's been really hot. It will certainly be a tough evenings work for the players.

1 hour ago, MZH said:

33 degrees in Perpignan. Most people will probably say that suits Catalans, but a lot of our best performances in recent years have come when it's been really hot. It will certainly be a tough evenings work for the players.

Some Players are struggling already , far too hot to be playing RL 

• Like 1

A try for General Alcazar!

5116840-c1209d1.jpg

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Try for Goudemand, converted by Samkins to make it 20:0.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Josh Griffin scores his 500th point with that try, as HFC finally trouble the scoreboard. Gale slices the conversion wide, so we are at 20:4.

Edited by Futtocks

Ralph Waldo Emerson

I feel like putting a gun to my head watching us.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.