Thurs 21st July : SL : Leeds Rhinos v Wigan Warriors KO : 20:00 SKY

Who will win?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Wigan Warriors

Discuss the SL game between Leeds Rhinos and Wigan Warriors here.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

I have been really impressed with Wigan this season. They will be far too good for us tonight, with French,Field and Marshall the three fastest in the league they could run riot. Wigan by 20.

The main thing about competing with Wigan isn’t necessarily about who you have on the pitch it’s about how hard you are willing to work. 

I still don’t think Leeds graft enough and with the absences I’d say Wigan by 20+

Edited by FearTheVee
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Scubby said:

Said on Leeds socials they are expecting 15k for this game with corporates sold out so should be a great occasion.

First game at Headingley since May so even though we're likely to get spanked there are probably lots of people keen to get back to a game again.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, M j M said:

First game at Headingley since May so even though we're likely to get spanked there are probably lots of people keen to get back to a game again.

You going along mate? I think there will be a positive reaction from last week but French/Field will enjoy playing at Headingley tonight I think.

Wigan by 14

5 minutes ago, Scubby said:

You going along mate? I think there will be a positive reaction from last week but French/Field will enjoy playing at Headingley tonight I think.

Wigan by 14

Yup, wouldn't want to miss one of the couple of times a year our seats in the North Stand aren't freezing cold 😁

Wigan by 14 would be a good performance from Leeds and I'd be ok with that.

2 hours ago, M j M said:

Sorry for being dense but is there a reason for that or just the way the fixtures are

Just now, Scubby said:

That's why Marshall will struggle to make the England squad. He is a sitting target for those kicks, good player that he is.

Dom Young would have caught that . Then probably sprinted 100 yards