can't buy WC tickets

is it just me or is this going on all over i have tried at least four times to buy tickets and find it impossible the process is so complicated after 20minutes i just quit.

• Sad 1

Through the fish-eyed lens of tear stained eyes
I can barely define the shape of this moment in time(roger waters)

1 hour ago, my missus said:

is it just me or is this going on all over i have tried at least four times to buy tickets and find it impossible the process is so complicated after 20minutes i just quit.

There is a fault with the website -  if you go in and then back out to select different tickets it sends you in a loop where it sends you to your address details and yiu can't buy. 

I raised it with them in June,  and again this month.  Dutton finally responded and advised someone would contact me.  They sent me a link to buy tickets without asking what my issue is. 

Absolute incompetent cowboys. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 5

It's a seemingly somewhat unstable, unreliable and difficult to navigate platform. I don't know why they're using this instead of ones we're familiar with and which have never, as far as I can remember, had any issues.

20 minutes ago, M j M said:

It's a seemingly somewhat unstable, unreliable and difficult to navigate platform. I don't know why they're using this instead of ones we're familiar with and which have never, as far as I can remember, had any issues.

Overly clever.  They want customers to register and be logged in before they will allow them to look at ticket availibility.  That's a poor journey for tickets.  Just make people login before actually buying. 

But even with that journey,  the fact it is broken is unforgivable. 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, welshmagpie said:

I’ve just gone on to purchase 3 tickets at 2 different games. Was easy and straightforward- unsure what trouble you’ve gotten into?

See my post,  if you take a certain route,  you are locked out. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Dave T said:

Overly clever.  They want customers to register and be logged in before they will allow them to look at ticket availibility.  That's a poor journey for tickets.  Just make people login before actually buying. 

But even with that journey,  the fact it is broken is unforgivable. 

I agree, especially as I'm always reluctant to give any details until I have to - in this case it would be to buy.  

Its a point of principle for me as I have no doubt the organisation will sell on whatever details they have of me. I get enough spam in my email.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Dave T said:

There is a fault with the website -  if you go in and then back out to select different tickets it sends you in a loop where it sends you to your address details and yiu can't buy. 

I raised it with them in June,  and again this month.  Dutton finally responded and advised someone would contact me.  They sent me a link to buy tickets without asking what my issue is. 

Absolute incompetent cowboys. 

FFS.

There literally cannot be any priority higher than making sure the people who have opened a website wanting to buy tickets find the process easy and efficient. You've done 95% of the work; now take our money. So depressing.

• Like 6

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

16 hours ago, burnleywelsh said:

Got mine for England v France, Wales v Cooks, Wales v Tonga, Australia v Italy no problem. What’s the issue?.

Are there any discount codes  that anyone one knows of for getting tickets. 

Just looking at England France and the best available are £55 and £30 a piece for 2 kids. 

Probably left it too late but those prices are a bit outside of my buget

just tried again to buy for the wigan games from the ad on facebook but i get web page not available this is really beyond a joke.😡

Through the fish-eyed lens of tear stained eyes
I can barely define the shape of this moment in time(roger waters)

7 hours ago, M j M said:

Anyone else get this survey emailed to them from rlwc yesterday? Options are interesting.

rlwctixsurvety.jpg

Seems like an exercise in reassuring themselves it is going to work out fine. 

I bought a couple more tickets yesterday. It went ok tbh.

Not exactly new information but I don't see how we are selling big numbers for the men's fixtures in Coventry, Sheffield or Middlesbrough. Even if you got what would normally be a good attendance in those areas (15k+) they will be rattling around a large stadium. I was much more attracted to the heartlands grounds where you will probably be part of a fairly full ground.

• Like 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

1 minute ago, graveyard johnny said:

isn't modern life brilliant ? why do things have to be so hard these days? 

Because the older generations cocked everything up.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

6 minutes ago, gingerjon said:

Because the older generations cocked everything up.

like saving you from the nazis by sacrificing their lives ? JUST GO AWAY will you?

• Haha 2

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

1 hour ago, graveyard johnny said:

like saving you from the nazis by sacrificing their lives ? JUST GO AWAY will you?

Thank you for your sacrifice.

You're doing well for someone who's been dead for 80 years.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

People called Romans they go the house

9 hours ago, Just Browny said:

Seems like an exercise in reassuring themselves it is going to work out fine. 

I bought a couple more tickets yesterday. It went ok tbh.

Not exactly new information but I don't see how we are selling big numbers for the men's fixtures in Coventry, Sheffield or Middlesbrough. Even if you got what would normally be a good attendance in those areas (15k+) they will be rattling around a large stadium. I was much more attracted to the heartlands grounds where you will probably be part of a fairly full ground.

I'm doing Coventry and Middlesbrough mainly for groundhopping reasons!

Albeit the fact I can get from my office to Coventry in under half an hour will also have been a factor! 🙂

Last new RL ground (96): Queensway Stadium - North Wales v South Wales 25/6/17

1 hour ago, MrPosh said:

Thank you for your sacrifice.

You're doing well for someone who's been dead for 80 years.

have you got a link to your comedy podcast? - looks like your so full of hilarity would love to give it listen 

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile