Mon 10th Apr: Ch: Halifax Panthers v Bradford Bulls KO 19:45 (Viaplay)

Who will win?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Halifax Panthers
    • Bradford Bulls

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/04/23 at 19:15

Hoping the above tipsters are correct but Fax need to improve and soon. We haven't had one league match where we've put in a full 80 minute performance yet. Monday would be the ideal time to do just that and if that's the case the result should be the right one to finally kick start our season. Up The Fax❗🏉 

• Like 1

Have the pitches firmed up yet?

• Haha 3

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

Interesting one this. Bulls have managed a couple of 60 minute performances at home which was enough to see off Sheffield and Toulouse. But equally have been poor away from home twice. I don’t think there’ll be any shellshocked Leeds youngsters in the team this time but equally some middles are needed. Bodene Thompson should be back which will help. We haven’t had a draw for a while - I’ll go 25-25

I don't blame Bradford one bit for bringing players in. We have owned them now for a number of seasons and would expect the same to happen again this season when you compare each squad so if they feel this is the only way to give themselves a chance of winning then fair play to them. At least it should make for a better contest this year.

• Haha 2

Don't know why we have the Leeds players tbh. We had our 3 "big" signings out in Walker, Lawrence and Thompson and beat Toulouse. The DR could actually be Dunnind undoing. DFJ looks like he's been dropped again. He hasn't dropped a ball all season or missed an obvious tackle. He was dropped against Keighley. That went well. If the lad Roberts plays after his last performance I give up. I had us down to match Fax today at the very least. Ironically with the Rhinos players in I don't fancy us today now.

Like poor jokes? Thejoketeller@mullymessiah

I can't believe that Mark Dunning is behind these changes.They must destroy the team spirit that he has helped engender. Nigel Wood needs to to come forward and confirm whether or not ( a ) Leeds pay us to play their players and ( b ) do our dropped players lose their match fees.

I''m not holding my breath for a quick response.

Chester Butler is our best player. last week he was in the local paper saying how much he wanted to beat Halifax tonight. Come the game; he's unavailable. I'm hoping he feels the same way about the policy of needlessly picking Leeds players as I and traditional fans do.

Edited by Wolford6

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

1 hour ago, Mumby Magic said:

Don't know why we have the Leeds players tbh. We had our 3 "big" signings out in Walker, Lawrence and Thompson and beat Toulouse. The DR could actually be Dunnind undoing. DFJ looks like he's been dropped again. He hasn't dropped a ball all season or missed an obvious tackle. He was dropped against Keighley. That went well. If the lad Roberts plays after his last performance I give up. I had us down to match Fax today at the very least. Ironically with the Rhinos players in I don't fancy us today now.

Walker, Foggy, Lawrence, Matongo, England, Chester Buttler and Ho are all injured and Gilly is only 50/50. 

Hoyle has just left the club. Clarke is out on loan with no recall for the month. Rob Butler is unavailable. Rodgers, Roby, and Johnson are all suspended.  Thats 14 players all unavailable for a varying reason. 

Granted they are not all 1st choice, (the majority are) but take 14 players from any squad in any league and you are going to be struggling so its needs must this week.

i dont want to see the duel reg lads their either and certainly not Lois Roberts after his pathetic effort at Keighley.  

Id imagine a much changed line up for the cup game in 2 weeks time

21 minutes ago, Wolford6 said:

I can't believe that Mark Dunning is behind these changes.They must destroy the team spirit that he has helped engender. Nigel Wood needs to to come forward and confirm whether or not ( a ) Leeds pay us to play their players and ( b ) do our dropped players lose their match fees.

I''m not holding my breath for a quick response.

Chester Butler is our best player. last week he was in the local paper saying how much he wanted to beat Halifax tonight. Come the game; he's unavailable. I'm hoping he feels the same way about the policy of needlessly picking Leeds players as I and traditional fans do.

When the fans were moaning on fb Joe Hirst ??? , commercial bloke, says dont knock it as it saves money.

Edited by Mumby Magic

1 hour ago, Ragingbull said:

Walker, Foggy, Lawrence, Matongo, England, Chester Buttler and Ho are all injured and Gilly is only 50/50. 

Hoyle has just left the club. Clarke is out on loan with no recall for the month. Rob Butler is unavailable. Rodgers, Roby, and Johnson are all suspended.  Thats 14 players all unavailable for a varying reason. 

Granted they are not all 1st choice, (the majority are) but take 14 players from any squad in any league and you are going to be struggling so its needs must this week.

i dont want to see the duel reg lads their either and certainly not Lois Roberts after his pathetic effort at Keighley.  

Id imagine a much changed line up for the cup game in 2 weeks time

Still think we can put put a decent side. Mine would be:

Jowett

Blackmore 

Arundel

Gill 

Myers

Holmes

Patton

Baldwinson

Lilley

Scurr

Wallace

Donaldson

Thompson (c)

Bench

Flanagan snr

Appo

Walters 

Bibby 

Heard Chester Butler bottled it. Such a shame it has turned out like it has for him because he does have some talent but huddersfield got told by Grix in no uncertain terms that he won't tolerate players with bad attitudes when they tried to push him back to us. Might explain why he is a little bit bitter towards Fax despite his history with the club.

• Haha 1