Fri 7th Jul: SL: Wakefield Trinity v Wigan Warriors KO 19:45

Who will win?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/07/23 at 19:15

32 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

Good win that must have been a great match.

32 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

Good win that must have been a great match.

Was mate, absolutely buzzing, losing 24-26 thought that was it but we came back strong. What ever happens now on in hope they keep Trin in and promote Fev and Toulouse that's what we all want 🤞

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Kirmonds pouch said:

You definitely can’t if the ref calls the opposing player offside when he clearly want them waves play on. Who is the wally in pink!

Just seen this on the highlights all seems fair enough. Just poor from Wakefield to let field run.  Just tackle him and give away the penalty so you can set the line. 

4 minutes ago, Agbrigg said:

Huddersfield have an insurance policy it's called Richard Kendal. He tends to ref this fixture more often than not and Huddersfield win it when he does.

Whilst doubling up as an estate agent.

• Haha 1

Wakey definitely deserved the win. Never say die, worked for everything. Dagger and Kay in the halves - two blokes who have played in 3 (maybe 4 for Kay) different positions this year and always done well. 

Dagger hit every kick. Two off the sideline, one on the hooter to keep us in it and the drop goal. I’m sure a few Wigan fans will point to Harry Smith’s missed conversion that he really should’ve put over but can’t take too much away from us tonight, I’d say.   

• Like 1

Just now, Curly perm said:

Wakey definitely deserved the win. Never say die, worked for everything. Dagger and Kay in the halves - two blokes who have played in 3 (maybe 4 for Kay) different positions this year and always done well. 

Dagger hit every kick. Two off the sideline, one on the hooter to keep us in it and the drop goal. I’m sure a few Wigan fans will point to Harry Smith’s missed conversion that he really should’ve put over but can’t take too much away from us tonight, I’d say.   

Harry Smith cost Wigan by missing an easy conversion you say? Well I'm shocked.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Nothus said:

Crazy result! Not for the first time, the bottom of the league is more interesting than the top.

A 'Trinity' of wins, well done x 3!!!

And they have a very good chance at 'Shouldersfield' next week, and if they do win, I think Dr Watson's life support will be cut off.

'The Invisble Man is at the door'.     'Tell him I can't see him'.      The late, great Tommy Cooper

1 hour ago, graveyard johnny said:

this should have been the sky game instead of ageing saints v the bridesmaids  yet again

And it could have easily been a Wigan ' blowout ' , hindsight is a wonderful thing 😉

1 hour ago, graveyard johnny said:

this should have been the sky game instead of ageing saints v the bridesmaids  yet again

You predicted Wigan would win by 50! Bit rich to then complain that it wasn't picked for TV.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7