The 2024 Kit Thread

1 hour ago, daz39 said:

Huddersfield Giants home. 

I like it! 

hg24rhs_side.jpg

Is the sponsor's name liable to lose its final letter when seen straight on?

Otherwise, that is a lovely shirt.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Interested to see what Kappa do with Wigan. They will probably want to make a statement with their first effort, which could be very good or very bad news.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

34 minutes ago, Ragingbull said:

Not sure if other  clubs have done this before but Giants are now selling 'players fit' versions of the shirt for £80! 

Yeah thats pretty standard, they've ranged between 60 to 80 quid for RL club sides in my experience.

15 hours ago, Tommygilf said:

Plain but a solid, understated and well designed shirt that I bet will sell well.

Oxen seem to have toned down a lot of their usual weirdness for KR and Huddersfield. Lucky them!

I think it's more about what the club wants? Sometimes it's easy to blame the supplier, when it might just be that there are muppets in whatever other club you mean who genuinely like some of the awful kits!!

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

On 26/10/2023 at 06:40, Gomersall said:

One for Wellsy.

It's all the more frustrating because it stops them from wearing their perfect colour combination. The shirt should have a white bunny and detailing and the shorts should be black. 

• Like 1

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

18 hours ago, gingerjon said:

Is the sponsor's name liable to lose its final letter when seen straight on?

Otherwise, that is a lovely shirt.

Luckily they are also on the right shoulder so all good..