Sun 22 Oct: International: England v Tonga (at Totally Wicked Stadium, St Helens) KO 2.30pm

Who will win?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• England by 13 points or more
    • England by 7 to 12 points
    • England by 1 to 6 points
    • Tonga by 1 to 6 points
    • Tonga by 7 to 12 points
    • Tonga by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/10/23 at 14:00

1 minute ago, Rovers13 said:

Would you put young and farnworth back in? Don’t think any of backs deserve to be dropped tbh. 

Warrington's Toby King has been a bit suspect defensively at times. Maybe just because he's switched from his usual right edge to the left but you'd definitely put Farnworth in ahead of him.

• Haha 1

Just now, Futtocks said:

How bizarre (but refreshing) is it to see Tom Johnstone not only play a season without requiring an ambulance, but still being in good enough shape for some international action?

Said that for ages, Wakey fans must be bitterly disappointed he wasn't injury free for them.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Just now, Rovers13 said:

Yeah wouldn’t deny that just think it would be harsh on todays performance that’s all 

Newman hasn't had a game that makes him a cert over a better player. You'd replace him no probs. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Did I "Woosh" you then?

🤣🤣🤣🤣 yeah sorry! 

That particular subject does my noggin in. I’m keen for Lewis to play FB behind an Abdul/May pairing next season for precisely the same reason, and loads of Rovers fans tell me “we can’t waste him at full back, we need him more involved in the game as a half” 

I swear some people haven’t noticed how rugby league structures have changed. 

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

Just now, dkw said:

I think it would be harsh to swap any back out. They have the shirt and have done nothing to say they shouldn't keep it. No player should just be allowed to walk back in.

Newman has been fine, but he hasn't overtaken a far better player because he was injured. 

Just had a notification on the OurLeague app to vote for the man of the match, 71% up to now for Mikey Lewis.

I went for George Williams.

• Haha 9
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

2 minutes ago, Dave T said:

Newman hasn't had a game that makes him a cert over a better player. You'd replace him no probs. 

I don’t think either Newman or King have made themselves undroppable. I would be very worried if I was Williams I don’t see how he gets back in. 

Just now, Old Frightful said:

Just had a notification on the OurLeague app to vote for the man of the match, 71% up to now for Mikey Lewis.

I went for George Williams.

Steadfast to the end! 

• Haha 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson