22 May: SL-MW: Wakefield Trinity Wildcats v Catalans Dragons KO 1pm (TV)

Who will win?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity Wildcats
    • Draw
    • Catalans Dragons

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That dg was worthy of Puig-Aubert!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Goalkicking in SL is shocking isn't it.

Still, well done Wakefield. Great game.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Wow. Just wow.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Goalkicking in SL is shocking isn't it.

Still, well done Wakefield. Great game.

They spend too much time on their playstations rather practicing goalkicking... that was an awful miss.

Congratulations Wakefield; great performance... Miller was excellent and Simon was immense.

On a side note, Miller needs to have a listen to his accent... tinge of Yorkie mixed in with Aussie? :)

Well played Wakefield and some on here say a team like Wakefield are what is wrong with super league. Chester has installed some team spirit.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

I swear I'm going to hit someone if Richards isn't dropped. 

When you see your kicker failing 4 out of 5 maybe it's time to let Bosc or Carney kick? Hell, no, let him fail again says the staff! What's the ###### point of having Mason and Da Costa if the first one isn't going to do with his 15 mins on the field and the second not even going to play. Disgraceful game management. 

Yet, Wakefield deserved to win. They did nothing spectular except the field goal but knew their way to the line. 

I hope losing is going to put everyone back to his ###### place. More than a couple of so called NRL players in the team ed up today and deserve to spend a couple games out of the 19. 

Angela Powers: "What did you think when you saw Miller line up that drop kick?"

Chris Chester: "No chance."

:D 

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Richards isn't worth that much as a winger without his goal kicking, at least Yaha offers some speed. What a drop goal though, worth the weekend alone I'm sure.

If we want a speedster => Sigismeau

If we want a guy quicker and much stronger than Richards => Yaha

If we want a gamble => Escaré. Yes, he's small and not going to cope with high balls but Richards spilled them tonight, too. 

What a totally bonkers end to this game.  For a neutral it was great viewing.  Best game of the round so far.

Sad to see Pat Richards looking well past it, in all respects really.  I was bemused by his recruitment really especially with Yaha looking so promising. 

Delighted for Jacob Mler, always thought the lad had talent and that Hull perhaps weren't patient enough with him. What a stonking drop goal, good enough to win more than one match that. Felt for Catalans but once again their discipline wasn't what it should be. Wakey are now on quite a roll, would be fantastic if they could get at least near a GF appearance. What a story that would be.

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Archived