7 Oct: Championship Shield Final: Featherstone Rovers v Leigh Centurions KO 3pm

Who will win?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Featherstone Rovers
    • Leigh Centurions

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/10/18 at 14:00

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Eleftherios said:

Fev by 8

more players.

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

Fev have two players up before the disciplinary this evening and our ability to get 17 for Sunday will depend on the outcome of that. One is from last week and the other from Sunday being rushed through one week early.

The chair of the disciplinary tonight is an ex Leigh stalwart.

What a calamity from the heady days of ...................... just a few months ago, both regular season games eagerly awaited by the fans, good following from both sets of supporters and competitive matches expected and delivered.

There won't be many who will actually be bothered about the game this weekend, most probably confurmed by most possibly the lowest attendance these two teams will have served up in the last 6 years.

48 minutes ago, marklaspalmas said:

Fev have two players up before the disciplinary this evening and our ability to get 17 for Sunday will depend on the outcome of that. One is from last week and the other from Sunday being rushed through one week early.

That's a strange one isn't it. Surely rules are rules and the time before your hearing is the same no matter what stage of the season. Wonder if there will be any Billy Slater style leniency for Thackeray...

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

20 minutes ago, Tex Evans Thigh said:

That's a strange one isn't it. Surely rules are rules and the time before your hearing is the same no matter what stage of the season. Wonder if there will be any Billy Slater style leniency for Thackeray...

The rules aren't the same for the last week of the season and play offs for the Championship (8s, would appear not to be regarded as play off games). Whatever, the 'quick' procedure is in place this week

Goodbye to one of the worst trophies in RL history. This bit of the 8s won't be missed. 

SQL Honours

Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009

CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

2 hours ago, marklaspalmas said:

The chair is usually a judge

4 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

What a calamity from the heady days of ...................... just a few months ago, both regular season games eagerly awaited by the fans, good following from both sets of supporters and competitive matches expected and delivered.

There won't be many who will actually be bothered about the game this weekend, most probably confurmed by most possibly the lowest attendance these two teams will have served up in the last 6 years.

Just thinking the same thing.  

Archived