Derek Beaumont please crawl back under the rock you came from

Another day, another club chairman wants to be in the limelight and talk down the sport and a successful club. 

Here's what Derek Beaumont had to say about Toronto Wolfpacks record crowd on the weekend. 

"There's no way [Toronto] had 9500 people in there..... You can say what you want [about attendance figures], who's there monitoring it? They need to be a lot smarter when they're plucking out figures!" 

Perhaps he should focus on making sure his players get paid on time? 

Here's a suggestion, how bout club chairman including Chalmers, Beaumont keep quiet and let the players take the spotlight. How about that? 

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'd think after all the goings on at Leigh that he might show some humility?  

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Beware the green eyed monster.  

I hope lamport is packed to the gills and he is completely embarrassed come September 7th.

96-0 twp ;), one point per 100 people there

12 minutes ago, dkw said:

To be fair to good old degsy wegsy counting things has never been his strength... Like counting outgoings of his club for example. The tedious moron. 

He most probably spends more time counting his money than you do good sir, I may be being very presumption in not knowing yourself as I know him but he can be tedious in comfort, can you!

8 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

He most probably spends more time counting his money than you do good sir, I may be being very presumption in not knowing yourself as I know him but he can be tedious in comfort, can you!

Im sure he really appreciates you defending him on here, you'll soon be degsy wegsys favourite little acolyte if you keep it up. 

1 minute ago, Copa said:

Perhaps he should see what he can learn from TWP.

Incredable isn’t it? Instead of trying to learn from other clubs to see how he can improve his own, he’d rather just stick his hand in sand or shout fake news. 

22 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Easier to make money when you're not paying money which is owed.

20 minutes ago, dkw said:

Im sure he really appreciates you defending him on here, you'll soon be degsy wegsys favourite little acolyte if you keep it up. 

I already am, next insult please it seems to be a hobby of yours when anything to do with Leigh is brought up, get a life man you are becoming very boring. 

14 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Wrong again, he even sponsors those community clubs also, and your contribution? 

Is he still getting hammered in the sponsors lounge and shouting insults at opposing teams officials ?

1 hour ago, TboneFromTO said:

Beware the green eyed monster.  

I hope lamport is packed to the gills and he is completely embarrassed come September 7th.

96-0 twp ;), one point per 100 people there

According to the declared attendance it was/is/will be 9600

- Adepto Successu Per Tributum Fuga -

Beaumont's problem is that he's never seen a crowd of that size in his own stadium so he has no idea what a full house looks like.

Of course it's difficult to see much of anything when you've got your foot shoved that far into your mouth.

Archived