Thur 31st Mar: SL: Wigan Warriors v Hull FC KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/03/22 at 19:30

Grade F for Swift

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Decent hands there. 6:4 with ktc.

• Like 1

"We are easily breakable, by illness or falling, or a million other ways of leaving this earthly life. We are just so much mashed potato."  Don Estelle

Hull coming back strongly at present.deservedly...damn!

Edited by JohnM

I'm interested in that drive, that rush to judgment, that is so prevalent in our society. We all know that pleasurable rush that comes from condemning, and in the short term it's quite a satisfying thing to do, isn't it?

J. K. Rowling

Just now, Just Browny said:

Grade F for Swift

Was weird that - didn't really look like he needed to carry on into him but presumably it was just his momentum.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, andyscoot said:

Wtf, no he's not allowed to do that? What's Wells on?

Yep their defence of that was utterly bizarre . That is not natural and it is dangerous

Wow couple of scorching passes there.

• Like 3

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

It took HFC a while to click, but both tries late in that half were very good.

• Like 1

"We are easily breakable, by illness or falling, or a million other ways of leaving this earthly life. We are just so much mashed potato."  Don Estelle

Lovodua could be the best signing of the season.

• Like 1

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

A really strong opening 20 from Wigan but we  still haven’t addressed our lack of grunt upfront & when teams take us on up the middle we tend to fade alarmingly.

1 minute ago, Gerrumonside ref said:

Good start by Wigan, seemed to have a stranglehold on it and then kind of lost in the last 15 mins.

Strange isn't it. I thought Hull was stronger all over the 40 mins. Took longer than I thought before scoring though.

• Like 2

TESTICULI AD  BREXITAM.

6 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Yep their defence of that was utterly bizarre . That is not natural and it is dangerous

There's nothing wrong with protecting himself, it's when he straightened his leg it became dangerous. Be interesting to see how the disciplinary see it 

• Like 1

Any statto know Hulls pack weight Vs Wigans pack weight? We look very light.

I'm interested in that drive, that rush to judgment, that is so prevalent in our society. We all know that pleasurable rush that comes from condemning, and in the short term it's quite a satisfying thing to do, isn't it?

J. K. Rowling

1 minute ago, dkw said:

There's nothing wrong with protecting himself, it's when he straightened his leg it became dangerous. Be interesting to see how the disciplinary see it 

Yep