Fri 15th Jul: SL: Wigan Warriors v Hull FC KO 20:00

Who will win?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 15/07/22 at 19:30

10 minutes ago, JohnM said:

50 up for Wigan, it seems. 7 tries for French.

Not to long ago, I referred to Matty Peet being a lucky lad having French and Field in his team, I take it all back  he has obviously brought the best of of French with him scoring 7 tries up to writing this😏

Edited by Harry Stottle

1 minute ago, Waynebennettswinger said:

Just heard Bevan French has been pulled off now. After his amazing try scoring feat he deserves it.

Is that the reward for scoring 7 tries ?

• Haha 2

Rumours that Wigan got a couple of phone calls when French scored his seventh, from Martin Offiah and Shaun Edwards.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 hours ago, Ant said:

I suspect the only way Hull will score is if Wigan do it for them. 

Could have been worse.

We could have been nilled by 11 (eleven) men.

• Haha 1

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Just now, Ullman said:

Could have been worse.

We could have been nilled by 11 (eleven) men.

If that's the ray of sunshine you're taking after that fair play

I'm glad we didn't lose by a cricket score 

10 minutes ago, Ant said:

I'm glad we didn't lose by a cricket score 

Just one short of a Cricket score: https://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/records/145832.html

• Haha 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

53 minutes ago, Jim Prendle said:

If I had see you tonight mate, I would have sent you  in the wrong direction, and you would have thanked me.

Too right fella, I saw Padge walking in about 6 or 7 mins after kick off, some things never change.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

3 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Too right fella, I saw Padge walking in about 6 or 7 mins after kick off, some things never change.

He will have left midway through the second half too

Edited by Scubby

18 minutes ago, Jughead said:

Can we just relegate Hull regardless of the league table this year?

Good contribution.

Perhaps if we’d had the 14 players currently missing available then it may well have been closer, perhaps like the home game we won earlier on this season.

But, hey ho, you continue with your ill informed drivel.

• Like 2
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Just now, Old Frightful said:

Good contribution.

Perhaps if we’d had the 14 players currently missing available then it may well have been closer, perhaps like the home game we won earlier on this season.

But, hey ho, you continue with your ill informed drivel.

I’m bored of Hull FC. There, I said it. 

I’m bored of injury crisis after injury crisis. Every. Single. Season. Without fail. I’m bored Hull getting battered by 40+ four or five times a year. I’m bored of Hull punctuating their hideous form by occasionally looking like a group of blokes who have actually met each other and have actually played the game before. I’m bored of Adam Pearson. I’m bored of Hull being rubbish despite the coaching changes. I’m bored of the KC being a shackles around the club. 

So, yeah, relegate Hull. You’re boring. 

48 minutes ago, Waynebennettswinger said:

Just heard Bevan French has been pulled off now.

A happy ending to a good night's work.

• Haha 3

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

French was very good but Jai Field was absolutely incredible. He set up most of them and scored a couple himself. It would be extremely rare (rare meaning probably never) but a guy with 7 try’s probably wasn’t man of the match. 

Edited by WN83

I thought Wigan were good tonight, regardless of the state of the opposition.

Hull never looked like scoring and Wigan looked like they could have scored 20 more points if they wanted to.

A good performance from the team and a superb performance from Field and French.