Sun 28th Aug: SL: Hull FC v Toulouse Olympique KO 15:00

Who will win?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Toulouse Olympique

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 28/08/22 at 14:30

Personally, I couldn't give a flying.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Well at the start of the season I was really fancying this one, eager to see Toulouse in the flesh, now we're closing in on the end of the season I couldn't care less. Won't be going seen as I have to really pick and choose games these days due to the whole cost of living crisis and I imagine a heck of a lot of others will have thought the same. No doubt lowest league attendance for years. 

5 hours ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Well at the start of the season I was really fancying this one, eager to see Toulouse in the flesh

Didn't you fancy seeing them when we played them at home on 30th April?

2 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Didn't you fancy seeing them when we played them at home on 30th April?

I did but my cost of living crisis has been going on a lot longer than the government approved one my friend. 

No, can't remember why but right from the start I've been focusing on this toulouse game as opposed to the earlier one, I'll have had a reason right back when the fixtures came out, can't remember why now though. 

Edited by The Hallucinating Goose

2 hours ago, Jill Halfpenny fan said:

All the hallmarks of a classic this one, should have been a shoe in for TV.

Fancy coming across for it?

11 hours ago, Dallas Mead said:

The most irrelevant rugby league match since the Rugby League irrelevant 13s played the Rugby League irrelevant Iguanas.  

Irrelevant.

It's now irrelevant , 3 or 4 weeks ago it would have been relevant 

• Like 1

20 minutes gone. Hull lead 18-0. Two tries for Barron and the other for Gardiner. Good to see the kids on the score sheet. I think its safe to say that Toulouse have had their spirit broken now that relegation is confirmed. A shell of a Hull team could well win by 60 here.

• Like 1

Just now, MZH said:

20 minutes gone. Hull lead 18-0. Two tries for Barron and the other for Gardiner. Good to see the kids on the score sheet. I think its safe to say that Toulouse have had their spirit broken now that relegation is confirmed. A shell of a Hull team could well win by 60 here.

I think the Hull FC victory over in France a few weeks ago broke their spirit.  Coupled with Wakefield's victory at Cas that same day it completely changed the relegation picture.

• Like 1

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

4 minutes ago, Wollo Wollo Wayoo said:

I think the Hull FC victory over in France a few weeks ago broke their spirit.  Coupled with Wakefield's victory at Cas that same day it completely changed the relegation picture.

In hindsight it was a big moment in the relegation battle. 

24-0 now.

Plenty of youth getting a game, which can only be good for the club.

I hope TO can stay up somehow.

• Haha 1

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

5 minutes ago, Wollo Wollo Wayoo said:

It was broken earlier than that to be honest. They reached the "what's the point" point a while ago

6 minutes ago, kiggy said:

It was broken earlier than that to be honest. They reached the "what's the point" point a while ago

They were ahead of Wakefield going into that game he mentioned. It was a big turning point. They did seem to drop their heads quite quickly after that though.