Fri 3rd Mar: SL: Hull Kingston Rovers v Leigh Leopards KO 20:00

Who will win?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Leigh Leopards

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/03/23 at 20:30

Just 2 weeks ago Betfred had Leigh at 40/1 to win Super League (10th favourites) and Hull KR at 50/1 (11th favourites).

Yet now they have Rovers as massive favourites to beat Leigh at 1/3 with Leigh at 12/5.

Just hope the bookies aren't going to have even more egg on their faces after round 3.

Jag-pard win for me, i reckon they will be pumped up by the booing and hissing crowd it will spur them on ....Leigh by 8

KR fans to start booing on 9 minutes and abusing the ref on 20.

Can one of the Leigh fans report this back please.

• Sad 1

I’ll keep the faith because I’m daft !

Leigh to sneak it. We owe HKR one who have sneaked the last 2 close encounters and I’d like to think we have a better team this year. 

Better execution and more belief. Just keep running at Lewis and tire the little sod down ! 😂

The ridiculously short turnaround due to Leigh not being allowed to fly home on Saturday to cost us in another tight game 

Surely there should have been some knowledge at the Catalans that this could have been an issue pre match 

13 hours ago, daz39 said:

Jag-pard win for me, i reckon they will be pumped up by the booing and hissing crowd it will spur them on ....Leigh by 8

It’s already started, KR have announced we have called off Saturdays reserve game when we don’t have a reserves

13 hours ago, daz39 said:

Isn't this just a copy and paste of the Warrington /Salford prediction. 

15 minutes ago, sweaty craiq said:

Should be an easy one for KR after Leigh’s awful preparation and short turn around due to flight delays in Perps. Just hope it’s not a blow out 

You look to competitive to have a blow out. A score either way. 

11 hours ago, GUBRATS said:

The ridiculously short turnaround due to Leigh not being allowed to fly home on Saturday to cost us in another tight game 

Surely there should have been some knowledge at the Catalans that this could have been an issue pre match 

Maybe I missed it, but who didn't allow Leigh to fly home? I'd have thought Perpignan to Leigh would have been a quicker journey than from Leigh to Hull KR.

'Pards will struggle here. That windswept "stadium" can be a cold, desolate, unwelcoming place in winter.

I know Leigh are used to that, having gone to places like Featherstone and Whitehaven in previous seasons, but I still can't see them troubling HKR.

Robins by 14. 

Edited by Madrileño

On 01/03/2023 at 09:45, JohnM said:

Maybe I missed it, but who didn't allow Leigh to fly home? I'd have thought Perpignan to Leigh would have been a quicker journey than from Leigh to Hull KR.

Military had closed off airspace for manoeuvres just nobody told Leigh when hiring the plane and confirming lading and take off, 15 hour delay

• Thanks 1

On 28/02/2023 at 22:24, GUBRATS said:

I think the fact that KR are a better team than you might be more of an issue.😉

28-12 to Rervers.

BTW, why is it a "ridiculously short turn around"?. I did Catalans and Toulouse away last season and didnt notice any noticeable jet lag. I mean I was barely out of the UK 48 hours for the Toulouse game and went Manchester-Edinburgh-Bordeaux-Toulouse-Manchester (in 38 degree heat!) and still made it into work on the Monday morning. Man up fella!🙂 (or should that be "person up" for equality purposes?)

Edited by SalfordSlim