Attendance thread

25 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

I've visited the Brutus twice , it just doesn't look that big a stadium , just an opinion 

Surely you’re not contesting the official capacity though, and yesterday’s announced attendance? 

• Like 1

Just now, Eddie said:

Surely you’re not contesting the official capacity though, and yesterday’s announced attendance? 

It just doesn't look that big a stadium when you're there , not ' contesting ' anything 

15 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

It just doesn't look that big a stadium when you're there , not ' contesting ' anything 

Official capacity was 13K not so long back. I vaguely remembe there was some talk about a temporary stand for this game (and maybe also the Wigan one).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JonM said:

Official capacity was 13K not so long back. I vaguely remembe there was some talk about a temporary stand for this game (and maybe also the Wigan one).

Official capacity was 13,000 before the removal of the two small stands early this year.

From the sky coverage, one of those two has been replaced by a temporary stand. Not sure what capacity is currently.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Is that to stop fighting?( Serious question)

Think I read on another thread it was due to bottle necks and congestion leaving the ground. But yes, 17% does seem well over the top for that

3 minutes ago, Barley Mow said:

Official capacity was 13,000 before the removal of the two small stands early this year.

From the sky coverage, one of those two has been replaced by a temporary stand. Not sure what capacity is currently.

Why did they get rid of them?

On 08/04/2023 at 09:25, langpark said:

Yes it was, on Hull FC social. 17% of capacity does seem excessive for "safety purposes".

So according to that the away blocks were black and the home blocks red?????

Shouldn't that be the other way round, it looks like KR had 75% of the gorund, granted they did in the 2nd half but surely whoever created that graphic must've realised.

10 minutes ago, daz39 said:

So according to that the away blocks were black and the home blocks red?????

Shouldn't that be the other way round, it looks like KR had 75% of the gorund, granted they did in the 2nd half but surely whoever created that graphic must've realised.

I assume they were using a Green, Amber, Red scale for availability. Black to block out the KR sections.

37 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

I'll be bringing it up by 4 as we are going......setting off soon -the M1 looks clear and the weather set fair....can't wait 

You’re not driving I hope, back at least. 

This is the availability for the Leeds-Huddersfield game, medium or low in all areas. Probably looking at similar to the Catalan game, around 14k, perhaps a bit less with fewer away fans.

20230409-125937.jpg

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, The storm said:

I wonder why huddersfield is not really that well supported

1. Huddersfield isn't that big a place

2. RL isn't that big in Huddersfield and its immediate environs.

3. The RL support that is there is split across multiple clubs (as often the comparison is made with HTAFC who draw from across Kirklees and Calderdale).

3 hours ago, M j M said:

This is the availability for the Leeds-Huddersfield game, medium or low in all areas. Probably looking at similar to the Catalan game, around 14k, perhaps a bit less with fewer away fans.

20230409-125937.jpg

FORTY POUNDS ?!!!! Can get in Challenge cup final for less.