Sun 4th Jun: SL: St Helens v Huddersfield Giants KO 14:15 (Sky)

Who will win?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Huddersfield Giants

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/06/23 at 13:45

Giants have a good record at Magic including a 48 point thrashing of the Saints in 2016, i reckon we will sneak this one too, Giants by 6.

Saints to complain it's too far to travel after just arriving home from Australia.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, FearTheVee said:

You do realise you are the only human being still going on about this don't you?

Yeah, it was always a fallacy nothing was said about it first game back at Cas when Big Alex was running amok Saints were great then normal service resumed was an headline, but then when they lost a couple it was all down to jet lag, so which was it?

11 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Yeah, it was always a fallacy nothing was said about it first game back at Cas when Big Alex was running amok Saints were great then normal service resumed was an headline, but then when they lost a couple it was all down to jet lag, so which was it?

It is June tomorrow isn't it?  And the Penrith game was in mid-Feb?  Just checking as some people seem to be in a time warp.

Edited by FearTheVee

5 hours ago, FearTheVee said:

It is June tomorrow isn't it?  And the Penrith game was in mid-Feb?  Just checking as some people seem to be in a time warp.

June tomorrow urgh, winter is on its way the early dark nights are back 😩

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, johnh1 said:

One of those games where you want them both to lose.

Right now, one of those games where you want a better spectacle than the match that just finished.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hurrell was never played on side by the kicker. He was called offside originally and ended up with the ball! Should have been no try.