Thur 27th Jul: SL: Huddersfield Giants v Hull FC KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield Giants
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 27/07/23 at 19:30

Giants to rack up 3 on the trot with a resounding victory over the blacknwhites, we've finally found the winning process which is to deviate from the process!!

Jake Connor to have a blinder against his former team.

Giants by 14

Jake Connor to get sent off.

That is all.

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

With Huddersfield finding a bit of form at the right time I reckon this is one of the toughest fixtures of Hull's run in. Win it and we're well on the way to a play-off spot but losing won't end our season (well not just yet).

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

will put it on but if its another modern day stop start penalty strewn error ridden whistle stop then its going off

Edited by graveyard johnny

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

18 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Jake Connor to get sent off.

That is all.

He'll do something stupid, almost guaranteed.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Genuine question here, but I suspect they'll attract the standard sarccy comments.

But given Huddersfield's links to the founding of RL, it's general location, relatively modern stadium (one I'd like to visit), why doesn't it attract a bigger fanbase. I'm not from the heartlands so asking from a point of interest. I'm pretty sure the football team has fallen down the leagues, too

• Like 1

Just now, Hughsehhh said:

Genuine question here, but I suspect they'll attract the standard sarccy comments.

But given Huddersfield's links to the founding of RL, it's general location, relatively modern stadium (one I'd like to visit), why doesn't it attract a bigger fanbase. I'm not from the heartlands so asking from a point of interest. I'm pretty sure the football team has fallen down the leagues, too

Huddersfield was just a convenient place to hold a meeting in 1895, half way between most clubs East and West, they were not particularly picked for the meeting because of their strength as a rugby club. 

• Like 1

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Just now, Ragingbull said:

Another big crowd in i see....

To be honest I'm busy watching the game and not counting seats.

• Like 3

Just when we had taken control of the game and started to look dangerous we concede a very soft try. Davy Litten has done very little wrong since coming into the Hull team but he has to do better than that.