Sat 12th Aug: Men's Challenge Cup Final: Hull KR v Leigh Leopards KO 15:00 (BBC)

Who will win?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull KR by 13 points or more
    • Hull KR by 7 to 12 points
    • Hull KR by 1 to 6 points
    • Leigh Leopards by 1 to 6 points
    • Leigh Leopards by 7 to 12 points
    • Leigh Leopards by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/08/23 at 14:30

57 minutes ago, westlondonfan said:

No idea who is going to win but very excited to be on the train and on the way to my very first challenge cup final after so many years following rugby league!

Hope you have a great time. The Challenge Cup is a great occasion. Although, for me the dream would be to walk up Wembley Way for a 1st Ashes Test between Great Britain and Australia.

Just heard them playing Land of Hope and Glory, which reminds me of watching Hanley and Meninga lead their teams out in 1990. 🥲

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ragingbull said:

Not like Degsy to want it all to be about him. Horrible big headed, ego maniac. 

He took a risk putting money into Leigh and when they were relegated he did it again.How much publicity has he achieved for the town of Leigh and Rugby League in general.Fair play to him.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Lizzie Jones doing the business, as usual.

• Like 2

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, sentoffagain2 said:

He took a risk putting money into Leigh and when they were relegated he did it again.How much publicity has he achieved for the town of Leigh and Rugby League in general.Fair play to him.

I agree, bet Bulls wished they had someone who would put as much money in Bradford as he is at Leigh. He may not be everyone's cup of tea but you can't knock his passion and commitment.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Lizzie Jones doing the business, as usual.

Jinxed her - she got a bit lost at the start of the national anthem.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Good to see KR drawing attention to Asiata's ''legal'' flying cannonball tackling, albeit at the cost of 2 points.

As a traditionalist, I much preferred the Robins simple red and white tracksuits.

Good on Leigh for the re-invigoration of the re-brand, but all the leopard stuff looks a bit tacky to my eyes.

Edited by StandOffHalf