Featherstone / Mark Campbell (Many Merged Threads)

18 minutes ago, Ovenden Grunt said:

Is anyone really surprised? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Well being completely ignorant, of any issues at Fev I am surprised.

Can you tell me why you say we shouldn't be surprised?

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Gomersall said:

It was only recently that a young lad called Steeley was verbally abused by adults at a Sts v Catalans game for daring to wear a Catalans shirt.

These people sound like the #### of the earth.

Why the hell do we tolerate them within a country mile of our stadia and club houses?

If we were to rank the reasons for our failure to grow the games fanbase, then this must be top of the list.

You can market all you want, but it's money down the drain, if people are subjected to this kind of abhorrent behaviour.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Gomersall said:

It was only recently that a young lad called Steeley was verbally abused by adults at a Sts v Catalans game for daring to wear a Catalans shirt.

That's why I am loathe to single out and criticise individual clubs. All clubs have their fair share of idiots. Yes maybe some more than others but I don't think any club is squeaky clean.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

its not just in fev - the feral youth are running amok all over the country- respect needs to be added to the school curriculum as a new subject - cos a lot of the current generation (not all) dont have any for anybody or anything

• Like 6

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

Most Fev fans on here will fully concur with everything said, it's not on and doesn't do our club any good.

Every club has a small minority that it wishes would either behave, or stay away.

Fev have dealt with individuals this season, including those who threw items at the Halifax supporters coach, and as a club are doing everything they can when this is reported to the club.

• Like 9

4 hours ago, EggFace said:

Bring back National Service.

No problem with this but it’s only fair to start with those who missed out sixty years ago and work backwards.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)