Fri 29th Sept: SL Elim: Hull KR v Leigh Leopards KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull KR
    • Leigh Leopards

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/09/23 at 19:30

Charnley has been classy and determined. I'd be thinking of him for MOTM in a losing team.

Pretty good game; the Robins certainly deserve to advance.

Great season for Leigh. Things didn't really fall their way tonight. A bit like a dice that kept landing on an undesired number.

• Like 2

Young Jack Walker is a pretty good call for the Homme du Match - although I would have gone for Charnley.

The baby-faced assassin doesn't look more than 18. He must be drowning in the elixir of youth!

A feel-good story for a kid they've drafted in and given a SL lifeline.

Really enjoyable game. A step too far in a fabulous season for Leigh and HKR look like they can give the play offs a real shake. I said it before and after the cup final and it’s just been highlighted again this past two weeks, how refreshing it is to see two clubs with huge ambition, giving things a real go. I think both will continue to build and as good as this season has been, next year looks very exciting as well. 

• Like 2

In more ways than one, it’s been the most emotional season in my 31 years as a fan. One game too far in the end.

Watched in a bar in Palmanova (two tables of Leigh fans, one table of Hull KR fans for the attending counters) so missed some of the commentary so as good as being as at the game really!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

In more ways than one, it’s been the most emotional season in my 31 years as a fan. One game too far in the end.

Watched in a bar in Palmanova (two tables of Leigh fans, one table of Hull KR fans for the attending counters) so missed some of the commentary so as good as being as at the game really!

Any empty seats at the tables?

• Haha 2

Few twists and turns yet. 

Hull Kr deserved that, and as a Leigh fan, who can discredit HKR for winning that. They are a dark horse and who knows after the Wembley disappointment. 

Thought the Lams were fabulous on their interview and Leigh will have a great side next year. We are here to stay !

Well played HKR. Leigh missing some big players but no excuse. Good luck in the Semis against the Crustmunchers 👍

• Like 5