Paul Rowley offered contract to be new head coach at Hull FC...

Obviously disappointing as a Hull FC fan but nice to see a man with loyalty and integrity.

The search continues then.

• Like 4
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

41 minutes ago, Red Willow said:

Not getting too excited. Our last coach also turned down Hull, claimed he was staying next season then promptly left for Huddersfield  🙂

I doubt that there will be a vacancy at Huddersfield so you should be ok on that score

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Doesn't need the money Gooley, and lives in a very salubrious area about 10 mins from the AJ Bell. I would be very surprised if he took it.

5 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

I will be totally surprised if he does go, but if it does happen it won't be for the money he has no problems in that department.

2 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

finances are not even a consideration to persuade him.

Are you his accountant? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Not going to Hull FC. 

Can't see him going Leeds either.

Rowley's an experienced coach and he would never put up with Hetherington telling him who's going to be sold/released and who will be bought. A coach of Rowley's calibre wants to sign and sack the players he decides upon, not the CEO or whatever title GH has given himself.

There could well be better clubs with first team coaching vacancies soon which he could quite fancy.

43 minutes ago, Father Ted said:

Not going to Hull FC. 

Can't see him going Leeds either.

Rowley's an experienced coach and he would never put up with Hetherington telling him who's going to be sold/released and who will be bought. A coach of Rowley's calibre wants to sign and sack the players he decides upon, not the CEO or whatever title GH has given himself.

You clearly have no idea whatsoever how the operation at Leeds works.

26 minutes ago, lucky 7 said:

Paul Rowley to stay at the Red Devils which mean to me that either the Robins didn't offer Salford enough compensation for him, or he's off to Leeds next season.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/articles/c136ev01pjro

It would certainly be a weird turn of events if Hull KR offered Salford compensation for this.

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, Red Willow said:

Not getting too excited. Our last coach also turned down Hull, claimed he was staying next season then promptly left for Huddersfield  🙂

And you'd no doubt get another great coach that gets 150% out of 75% budget.

The real person we should be after is the person who's finding the coaches...

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg