11 Jul: SL: Hull FC v London Broncos 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • London Broncos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/07/19 at 18:45

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Altogether now...

"LAHNDAN, LAHNDAN, LAHNDAN!..."

*ahem*.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

This game depends on which Hull FC turns up. A bit like the Pakistan cricket team they very from sublime to excremental and back again within a fortnight. With London you know what you will get from Danny Ward's try hard's, in schoolmasterly terms A for Effort and E for Execution. Jordan Abdull can also expect to be reminded about his alleged patronage of Hull Kebab eateries. Certainly one hopes London's week has been spent on DEFENCE on the training paddock.

Much as I have always said the FC should be the big club east of the pennines, here's hoping the FC revival is postponed for just one more game.

Hull by 16

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

14 hours ago, THE RED ROOSTER said:

This game depends on which Hull FC turns up. A bit like the Pakistan cricket team they very from sublime to excremental and back again within a fortnight. With London you know what you will get from Danny Ward's try hard's, in schoolmasterly terms A for Effort and E for Execution. Jordan Abdull can also expect to be reminded about his alleged patronage of Hull Kebab eateries. Certainly one hopes London's week has been spent on DEFENCE on the training paddock.

Much as I have always said the FC should be the big club east of the pennines, here's hoping the FC revival is postponed for just one more game.

Hull by 16

'Which Hull' is probably going through the head of most Hull fans.  Based on the last couple of games, which Jake Connor is another question, who will be at stand off.  

Hull have a issues in game management and patience right now which they have to fix pretty quickly.  London have absolutely everything to play for, but without home advantage are up against it.  Chris Davidson back in the team could be the difference.

5 hours ago, Aidan Putt said:

Can’t see us getting much away against that line up unless we execute brilliantly and get a few lucky breaks. Hull by 14.

At least Rhys Williams can’t get hypnotised by Albert Kelly’s stop-go magic trick again.

Got done by Austin the same way last week. Any form of double pump or footwork and he struggles defensively.... Lots of heart but a simple player

He was tackled in the air penalty London, it was his own player,  but the laws don't specify a side.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

1 minute ago, meast said:

Good to hear the 'atmospheric' KCOM stadium in full voice ?

I am sure one of the mics picked up someone snoring Old Faithfull.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

London deserve a lot of credit for how they've played so far this season but this has been so so poor. League One stuff, never mind Championship. Hull are literally just running hard and straight and they're falling off left, right and centre

Archived