Sign in to follow this  
Eddie

Who could you play for?

Now International Rugby League is (superbly) all the rage and everyone wants heritage players, who could you play for? 

I could play for England or Poland and possibly Lithuania. I’ve recently given up hope of an England call up but reckon I could do a job for the latter two. If they extended it to Great Grandparents it would open up even more possibilities, must write to the RLIF about that. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I could play for England or Wales, by the current rules of most international sports. The 'phone call has never come, for some reason...

Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon. (Susan Ertz)

Just to clarify by ‘do a job’ I meant drive the team bus or something like that. I’d get carried off after I’d been tackled a few times these days 🤕 

Edited by Eddie
  • Haha 1

I could play for Ireland or England except that I'm past it and wasn't even that good when I was younger.  I have to say that given the chance I probably would have preferred to play for Ireland as I'd imagine that they'd have more of the Craic.

• Like 1

England and Espana!

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

30 minutes ago, Hullfan said:

The Danish because I love there bacon

Well, I like good beer, so I could never represent Australia. :kolobok_wink:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon. (Susan Ertz)

England only,

Both sets of grand parents are from Hull except my maternal grandfather who was from Nottingham, maternal great grandies also from Hull, my great great nanna was also Hull but she married a chap who was from Lancashire orig, so my blood is somewhat tainted by the West pennine lot uuuughh 😉 

I might make the subs bench for my street if I was lucky hahahaha

Just Canada and England for me, at a push Italy 

Not that I was anywhere good enough with these skinny arms and poor co-ordination.

Edited by Nate90

Just England for me..

My brother & sister are England & Australia though as they where born just outside of Melbourne.....

• Like 1

OLDHAM RLFC

the 8TH most successful team in british RL