Mon 14th Feb: Ch: Leigh Centurions v Bradford Bulls KO 19:45 (Premier Sports)

Who will win?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leigh Centurions
    • Bradford Bulls

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 14/02/22 at 20:15

7 minutes ago, gazza77 said:

What's the capacity of the lsv? Does look quite sparsely populated.

12,000 capacity. Crowd looks very poor for what should be a good game between two of the championships big name teams. Didnt expect much support from Bradford on a Monday evening But the Leigh turnout looks poor. 

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Simon Hall said:

Leigh look like a side of good players that have been chucked together off the back of a club owner chucking cash at them, which funnily enough is exactly what they are. None of them look that fussed to be there. 

Hope they aren't fussed at York next Sunday lol.

Leigh had some big guys rotating from the bench and Bradford just got worn down in the second half.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

In the end it was simply a case of a full time team against part time, nothing in it in the first half, Leigh took the wrong option on so many occasions they had a good line formation with a second phase to utilise but thought it best to keep turning the ball back inside, is this Mr Lam's instruction, I sincerely hope not only twice in the first half did we throw the ball wide and came up with 2 scores, in the second half just shear fitness separated the teams, Leigh have got a lot of improving to do to challenge a much better organised Fev team if they want to challenge them for this season's crown, I was far from impressed.

Men vs boys - or more accurately, pros vs part timers.

Fitness told in the 2nd half.

Don’t take any notice of the talk about Bulls missing 8 or 9:- only about four of those would have been in the team, and really only Jordan Lilley might have made any difference as we are relying too much on Patton. Shut him down and we have zero creativity.

We’re in a hole, no doubt about it. Too many average players, no fitness or conditioning and, sorry to say as I like Kear, dated coaching methods. 

I don’t think we’ll sack John in the middle of the season, but a lot of our fans think we will make a change at the end of the season when his contract is up. Lose to Barrow on Sunday, and we might well,  and we are behind the 8 ball in even scraping into the play offs.

Archived