Tonight’s Disciplinary

Halifax’s discipline is appalling really.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

1 hour ago, Simon Hall said:

Halifax’s discipline is appalling really.  

Apparently not, the disciplinary committee is just randomly picking on them for some reason that no once can actually identify.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, LeeF said:

Any evidence to support this?

Gwaze/Matautia incident for a start. 8 Matches/3 Matches. I think in regards Fax fans its probably bore out of frustration mainly over the Gwaze incident and the the York game, a game which saw no cards shown yet ended up with us picking up 5 bans from it so apparently the ref missed 5 incidents that should have been red cards. I watched the game live and I watched the replay and I can't see an incident that I think should have been a red card. Obviously I am biased but strangely the Premier Sports presenters also missed these incidents and they have no loyalty towards Fax. No I dont buy in to the disciplinary been biased against Halifax for some strange reason I just buy in to the idea that the whole disciplinary process is a shambles.

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, Ovenden Grunt said:

There won't be a game to watch at this rate. No wonder supporters are leaving in droves. 😡

They may be in Halifax, perhaps they’re nipping over to Saints. 
#TheGameHasGoneSoft #ImDoneWithItNow 

2 hours ago, JohnM said:

No. It's a myth.

Is it though, Leeds fans like to say how the RFL have got it in for them. Yet Saints can do anything and never get penalised because they’re the darlings of the RFL. Same old scousers always cheating 🙂

46 minutes ago, Josef K said:

Is it though, Leeds fans like to say how the RFL have got it in for them. Yet Saints can do anything and never get penalised because they’re the darlings of the RFL. Same old scousers always cheating 🙂

I've watched RL 51 years and it's always been Leeds and Wigan who are the darlings.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Blues Ox said:

Gwaze/Matautia incident for a start. 8 Matches/3 Matches. I think in regards Fax fans its probably bore out of frustration mainly over the Gwaze incident and the the York game, a game which saw no cards shown yet ended up with us picking up 5 bans from it so apparently the ref missed 5 incidents that should have been red cards. I watched the game live and I watched the replay and I can't see an incident that I think should have been a red card. Obviously I am biased but strangely the Premier Sports presenters also missed these incidents and they have no loyalty towards Fax. No I dont buy in to the disciplinary been biased against Halifax for some strange reason I just buy in to the idea that the whole disciplinary process is a shambles.

Absolutely conclusive evidence, you nor the premier sports team saw anything wrong so it's clear from that the RFL are biased towards Halifax Panthers!!

Or maybe they weren't obvious at the time but the MRP have picked up on them afterwards knowing what they're looking for as that is their job!.

RE: Miloudi incident, i would presume that the ban was worse because Miloudi had received punches to the face then went down which could've meant he was knocked out/concussed or suffered facial/neck injuries, Matautia was totally different as the player (Levi) had caught a knock in a tackle, i maybe wrong, i am no expert but that is my guess.

Just because 2 players get charged for a similar thing doesn't mean the incident and circumstances were the same.

Fax fans need to get over this 1 size fits all ban they THINK should apply.

Edited by daz39
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Blues Ox said:

So no real evidence

The only correct part of your post is the bit in bold

I highly recommended that you watch the Sin Bin articles on the RFL site. If you watch them with an open mind, some common sense and ditch the conspiracy theory nonsense then you will learn a lot and will then stop posting nonsense

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Josef K said:

Scousers 😂😂

4 hours ago, David Dockhouse Host said:

I watched rugby league for decades and the RFL favour our opposition and have it in for my team.

So do Sky Sports.

So do the refs.

So does the disciplinary panel.

so does the forum, Boris, NATO, the UN and Putin and God😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1