Sat 1st Apr: SL: Warrington Wolves v Hull FC KO 13:00 (Channel 4)

Who will win?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/04/23 at 12:30

Hull by 12.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

We may well win.

That is all.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Hull will bounce back and score something against the odds.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

On 30/03/2023 at 12:37, ELBOWSEYE said:

You pessimist. I mean we're only missing 5 pack members. 

Can't imagine it will be a problem. From what I've seen Paul Vaughan looks like a one-man pack.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

20 minutes ago, Ullman said:

Can't imagine it will be a problem. From what I've seen Paul Vaughan looks like a one-man pack.

Agree still a good pack, with vaughan, walker, dudson, currie, nicholson, Mikaele, philbin and a couple of academy forwards. Its when half backs get injured we could be in trouble. 

1 minute ago, ELBOWSEYE said:

Agree still a good pack, with vaughan, walker, dudson, currie, nicholson, Mikaele, philbin and a couple of academy forwards. Its when half backs get injured we could be in trouble. 

Wasn't much of a problem when Drinkwater was out injured v cas!

On 30/03/2023 at 09:52, muckymunksy said:

Wire to hammer little Hull and send them closer to relegation. 

I suppose we would technically be closer to relegation yes, but the way Wakefield are going we probably have enough points to survive already.

Anyway, Hull's problem isn't that they are miles worse than the likes of Warrington. The problem is that for whatever reason we are unable to bring the required effort and intensity week in week out. If we perform to our ability we can push Warrington close, maybe even win. It just depends what attitude we show on the day.

So with that in mind, either Hull by 6 or Warrington by 38.

1 hour ago, MZH said:

I suppose we would technically be closer to relegation yes, but the way Wakefield are going we probably have enough points to survive already.

Anyway, Hull's problem isn't that they are miles worse than the likes of Warrington. The problem is that for whatever reason we are unable to bring the required effort and intensity week in week out. If we perform to our ability we can push Warrington close, maybe even win. It just depends what attitude we show on the day.

So with that in mind, either Hull by 6 or Warrington by 38.

People will always question the effort and commitment when you're getting stuffed but I don't think there's an issue with the effort. Our main problem for me is a lack of cohesion. We're just not functioning as a unit yet. I'm confident it will come but it's going to be a long job.

As for this afternoon, I haven't got a clue.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.