Dunning "relieved of his duties"

Just now, RigbyLuger said:

Remember the LE telling us that "The Bulls are Back!" when they beat Leeds? Hows that going?

The irony isn't lost on me that its Fax who seem to play a part in everyone of the latest Bulls downfalls. The Challenge Cup quarter final where the BBC had Bradford nailed on for the win. Last season when we had a player sent off at Odsal in the 1st minute and still won then this season when they beat us at the Shay it was all guns blazing in their promotion campaign before we put in a semi decent performance in the CC again and destroyed them.

All joking aside who on earth is going to want that job? Given their signings it would be a miracle if there was money available to bring anymore players in and their is a culture at the club that is poisonous and there will be very little that can be done about that before a big clear out at the end of the season.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

Do Bradford fans even post on threads like this? Just seems like its full of Fax and Giants fans taking the mick.

Nowt to do with us, we haven't got fans remember?

As I said in a previous post, what goes around, comes around for many fans of other West Yorkshire clubs where Bradford Bulls are concerned.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, meast said:

what goes around, comes around for many fans of other West Yorkshire clubs where Bradford Bulls are concerned.

And there we see the reason why no Bulls engage with threads like this.

Petty childishness based on what someone said in 1997.

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, paulwalker71 said:

It was the wish of some rugby league fans that Bradford Bulls drop back into the mire rather than their own clubs rise out of it.

• Like 2

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

7 minutes ago, northamptoncougar said:

Then again Nige is at the wheel, there’s no chance the next bloke is going to be any better unless Wayne Bennett wants to work for 6 shilling whilst no doubt Nige is taking a hefty whack for his services. 

Quite you don't go from the top job of global RL for a pay cut must be on a right wedge.

1 hour ago, The Blues Ox said:

The irony isn't lost on me that its Fax who seem to play a part in everyone of the latest Bulls downfalls. The Challenge Cup quarter final where the BBC had Bradford nailed on for the win. Last season when we had a player sent off at Odsal in the 1st minute and still won then this season when they beat us at the Shay it was all guns blazing in their promotion campaign before we put in a semi decent performance in the CC again and destroyed them.

All joking aside who on earth is going to want that job? Given their signings it would be a miracle if there was money available to bring anymore players in and their is a culture at the club that is poisonous and there will be very little that can be done about that before a big clear out at the end of the season.

Didn't the clear out happen at the end of last season? Something like 16 out and similar amount in wasn't it?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, meast said:

But they should be in Super League cos they were good 20 years ago.

On paper they have a decent team and im suprised they have not done better

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Indigogo said:

Didn't the clear out happen at the end of last season? Something like 16 out and similar amount in wasn't it?

I think so but the problem was that they kept players like Patton and Butler and then enhanced the poor environment by signing players like Arundel. I think it was always destined to end in tears again despite pre season hype(not by most Bradford fans to be fair) that they were in line for a promotion push due to their signings.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, meast said:

Nowt to do with us, we haven't got fans remember?

As I said in a previous post, what goes around, comes around for many fans of other West Yorkshire clubs where Bradford Bulls are concerned.

Bradford have been out of Super League for 10 years or so and don't look like they will be back any time soon. Doesn't that make you happy enough? 

Just exactly what did they do to you to warrant such physcopathic hatred? It's rather disconcerting to be honest. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, paulwalker71 said:

Bradford as a club deserve all they get and I for one take great pleasure seeing them in't mire for reasons I've stated on here in the deleted thread. They are an absolute basket case of a club although I do feel genuinely sorry for their real supporters. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It was only going to end one way after his rant following yesterdays game even though he was probably correct in what he said

So where will the Bulls go now after all the previous coach was only appointed after an extensive world wide search and not because he was already there and was cheap 

Edited by LeeF
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2